Hi-Def Ninja Suckerpunch Comic Con Steelbook Give Away! (Concluded)

Why do you collect Steelbooks ?

• Collector's Item

Votes: 87 59.2%
  • Investment

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Love Steelbook™ brand

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • Best Media Packaging

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Collector's Item

• Investment

• Love Steelbook™ brand

• Best Media Packaging

• Total voters

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
In case anyone missed out on the last SuckerPunch Comic Con Steelbook give away, we're giving it away again :scat:

How do you become eligible to win this awesome steelbook? Simply answer the following question

'Why do you collect Steelbooks™?'

In order to be eligible, you must also post your answer in this thread.

Have fun everyone, and good luck!

:ninja:

Last edited:
In case anyone missed out on the last SuckerPunch Comic Con Steelbook give away, we're giving it away again :scat:

How do you become eligible to win this awesome steelbook? Simply answer the following question

'Why do you collect Steelbooks™?'

In order to be eligible, you must also post your answer in this thread.

Have fun everyone, and good luck!

:ninja:

Sometimes i want to have a steelbook printer at home :) I would make my collection much better. I don't know who are designers of some of those, but really i want to kill them.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

EEK! Nice!. Thanks

The tactile quality of them, coupled with the Hi Def innards! Even though steelbooks were often available in DVD format before the Blu revolution - the knowledge that the outer quality is matched by the inner makes it a no-brainer :)

I love the way they offer so much more creativity to be put into the packaging, instead of just gettin a paper with a picture on it, u get a steel version, without any blue plastic ;).

So yea, i love collecting them because of their looks!

Best media packaging was my answer. Although it being a collectible does not hurt either!

I'm a collector at heart and so love nothing more than collecting things. Never has my obsession with collecting been as big as it is with Steelbooks though... I just cannot get enough of them! :drool:

Ok the time has come to announce the winner of this bad boy :naughty:
Everyone was giving a number by the order of there posts.

dd.jpg

Congrats
biscuitnoir
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: biscuitnoir