Hidefninja's Personal Food Videos/Pictures

image.jpeg
Working late so the better half left me down a wee dinner.
Peppered chicken,boiled spuds with peas and carrots.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
That sounds great @bloodsnake007
I hope you went for it.....been a while from I've had Mexican but a burrito sure is tasty.
Hell Yeah! It was very tasty! :drool: :woot:
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
Next time I'll share some pics of it :photo: ;)
View attachment 242112 Working late so the better half left me down a wee dinner.
Peppered chicken,boiled spuds with peas and carrots.

View attachment 242773 Some leftovers from last night BBQ.
@EdNorton And WOW! :OMG: Those 2 meals look absolutely delicious! :hungry: Now I'm hungry! :naughty:

Last night I grilled more wings and some Hot Dogs, I'll post pics later on tonight once I upload them onto the laptop :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton
Hell Yeah! It was very tasty! :drool: :woot:
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif
Next time I'll share some pics of it :photo: ;)

@EdNorton And WOW! :OMG: Those 2 meals look absolutely delicious! :hungry: Now I'm hungry! :naughty:

Last night I grilled more wings and some Hot Dogs, I'll post pics later on tonight once I upload them onto the laptop :thumbs:

Ha....looking at and smelling food always makes me hungry.
I'll look forward to the pics @bloodsnake007
I'm heading down to the Titanic Maritime Festival later so there should be some nice grub there.

• Thanks
Ha....looking at and smelling food always makes me hungry.
I'll look forward to the pics @bloodsnake007
I'm heading down to the Titanic Maritime Festival later so there should be some nice grub there.

View attachment 243000 View attachment 243001 View attachment 243002 Some pics from earlier.....and to finish off on the way home....pizza with jalepenos @bloodsnake007
@EdNorton Oh My :OMG: I wish I could have been present at that Festival! :drool: Those meals look great, I bet they were damn delicious! :hungry:
Especially that pizza! :notworthy: Thanks for the tag and the amazing pics :photo: :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: EdNorton
Here are the pics I meant to post last night :photo: :thumbs:
@AcIDc0r3 and @EdNorton I grilled some beef/jalapeño cheddar dogs and WINGS!!! :woot: :drool:

Hot Dogs:
hotdog.gif

DSC02147.JPG DSC02165.JPG DSC02164.JPG

Wings:
dancing-chicken.gif

I made my usual Franks Hot Sauce and Red Crushed Pepper Wings... but this time, I tried a new simple recipe! :hungry:
Lemon and Pepper Wings (with butter) :woot: :drool:
DSC02157.JPG DSC02172.JPG
DSC02168.JPG DSC02190.JPG

And they were fu**ing delicious! :hungry:
DSC02201.JPG

I'll be making more tomorrow and maybe some burgers! :thumbs:

@AcIDc0r3 and @EdNorton I grilled some beef/jalapeño cheddar dogs and WINGS!!! :woot: :drool:

Hot Dogs:
hotdog.gif

View attachment 243023 View attachment 243024 View attachment 243025

Wings:
dancing-chicken.gif

I made my usual Franks Hot Sauce and Red Crushed Pepper Wings... but this time, I tried a new simple recipe! :hungry:
View attachment 243026 View attachment 243028
View attachment 243027 View attachment 243029

View attachment 243030

So the lemon and ground pepper was a good idea then. Awesome! I'm going to have to try that myself. :hungry: I had some friends over yesterday and we sat around and BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers and had some icy cold beer to wash it all down. It was a fun day! :smuggrin:

• Thanks

Hot Dogs:
hotdog.gif

View attachment 243023 View attachment 243024 View attachment 243025

Wings:
dancing-chicken.gif

View attachment 243026 View attachment 243028
View attachment 243027 View attachment 243029

View attachment 243030

Looking good.....looking good @bloodsnake007 we're good to ourselves,ha.:joy::thumbs:

• Thanks
So the lemon and ground pepper was a good idea then. Awesome! I'm going to have to try that myself. :hungry: I had some friends over yesterday and we sat around and BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers and had some icy cold beer to wash it all down. It was a fun day! :smuggrin:
@AcIDc0r3 HELL YEAH Lemon Pepper was a damn GREAT idea! :hungry: :drool: I'll be doing it again this weekend! :thumbs:

Glad you had a fun day my Amigo! :cool: You can't go wrong with Burgers and Beers! (Here are some pics from Memorial Day! :Snap: :photo:)
DSC02219.JPG DSC02222.JPG DSC02227.JPG
DSC02229.JPG DSC02239.JPG DSC02232.JPG
DSC02244.JPG DSC02248.JPG DSC02251.JPG
No worries @bloodsnake007 yeah they were indeed tasty and there was so much choice....I should have got more photos but I was too busy stuffing my face,ha.
@EdNorton I bet this was you at the festival! :hilarious:
200.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and EdNorton
@AcIDc0r3 HELL YEAH Lemon Pepper was a damn GREAT idea! :hungry: :drool: I'll be doing it again this weekend! :thumbs:

Glad you had a fun day my Amigo! :cool: You can't go wrong with Burgers and Beers! (Here are some pics from Memorial Day! :Snap: :photo:)
View attachment 243874 View attachment 243875 View attachment 243876
View attachment 243877 View attachment 243879 View attachment 243883
View attachment 243880 View attachment 243881 View attachment 243882

@EdNorton I bet this was you at the festival! :hilarious:
200.gif

:D

Ha,ha....that was me @bloodsnake007

Loving the pics of the BBQ.....I love French's mustard too......everything looks great!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Made some Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos yesterday, been using this recipe for a while now. Man they take a long time to prepare but OMG they are so scrumptious.

gsj.jpg

Ingredients:
12 jalapenos (I tried to get the largest ones I could find)
6-ounces of low fat cream cheese at room temperature
1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (I bought the one with jalapenos!)
1 garlic clove grated
3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed
1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro (and a touch more for serving)
2 teaspoons lime juice
Salt and Pepper

Instructions:
Halve your peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds and white membrane. Lay on a platter and set aside. In a large bowl mix your cream cheese, shredded cheese, grated garlic, salt and pepper. Add your black beans and cilantro, gently fold, careful not to crush all your black beans. Using a small spoon or scoop, fill your peppers. I don’t like to overfill them because when they get on the grill the stuffing goes everywhere and you lose it all.

Made some Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos yesterday, been using this recipe for a while now. Man they take a long time to prepare but OMG they are so scrumptious.

View attachment 244015

Ingredients:
1 garlic clove grated
2 teaspoons lime juice
Salt and Pepper

Instructions:
Halve your peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds and white membrane. Lay on a platter and set aside. In a large bowl mix your cream cheese, shredded cheese, grated garlic, salt and pepper. Add your black beans and cilantro, gently fold, careful not to crush all your black beans. Using a small spoon or scoop, fill your peppers. I don’t like to overfill them because when they get on the grill the stuffing goes everywhere and you lose it all.
WOW! :OMG: That sounds and looks delicious! :hungry: :drool: @AcIDc0r3 Thanks for the recipe Kelly! :notworthy:
Definitely trying this next time I grill some Jalapeños! :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader

View attachment 244015

Ingredients:
1 garlic clove grated
2 teaspoons lime juice
Salt and Pepper

Instructions:

Amazing man......thanx for sharing.