Slipbox High-Rise (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 38) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 26, 2017
Purchase links: Design A - Design B - Dual Pack - Tripack (Pre-order May 25 at 4 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.09
Note: Limited to 2000 copies in total

High-Rise_A.jpg High-Rise_B.jpg
Prisoners(2013) / High-Rise(2015)
Pre-order: May 25 / 4PM Korea Time
High-Rise: Type A and B (2,000 copies in total) / Over 4 hours of Bonus Features including the Audio Commentary Track.
Prisoners: 1,000 copies / 50mins of Bonus Features - longer than the US Blu-ray release.
Details will be revealed this week.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of wish the scanavo from A was with the Type B fullslip, would make it a much better package. Its also got the splatter effect from the slip on the back of the case on it so it would match up nicely.

(That might end up being the case, I got the images from another forum, Plain hasn't shared it themselves anywhere so the slips & scanavo's might be mixed up.)

I kind of wish the scanavo from A was with the Type B fullslip, would make it a much better package. Its also got the splatter effect from the slip on the back of the case on it so it would match up nicely.

(That might end up being the case, I got the images from another forum, Plain hasn't shared it themselves anywhere so the slips & scanavo's might be mixed up.)

Plain has shared these on Twitter ;)

Reactions: Strangerbyday

I do understand what you mean, the back of the Amaray goes better with the Type B slip. I still think both look great but Type B looks the best overall to me. Check it out @harry, @spass, @dan8885, @Futurhythm.

Thanks, i have not seen the movie. Is it good?

I've not seen it myself yet either, I'm gonna check it out before pre-order.

If you've seen anything else by director Ben Wheatley, you'll know he's a weird dude who makes weird movies. It's also based on a novel by J.G. Ballard who's another weird dude who wrote weird stories. It's very, very, very odd, and very, very, very English.

If you like movies and fiction from the 70s, especially quaint and cynical weird **** like A Clockwork Orange and Performance, it's definitely worth your time. Wheatley really gets that whole 70s tone down and it's not like anything that gets made anymore. It is a slow burn though, and because of how quaint it is, I wouldn't recommend it to everyone.

Both look great. Leaning towards A though. Still need to watch the movie :wow:
I haven't yet either, I think I might end up blind buying. I've seen the trailer and a few clips and I think it looks decent, I know a lot of people didn't like it though. @Noodles said it wasn't good so I have been meaning to check it out but pre-order is close now!

The selective holofoil on A's front is incredible. Nice to see some back treatment too. I much prefer that to "the dude" on B.

I haven't yet either, I think I might end up blind buying. I've seen the trailer and a few clips and I think it looks decent, I know a lot of people didn't like it though. @Noodles said it wasn't good so I have been meaning to check it out but pre-order is close now!
I dont think i saw the trailer. I may have seen a teaser for it long before it hit theatres. I was only interested because of Tom H.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill