Slipbox High-Rise (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 38) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 26, 2017
Purchase links: Design A - Design B - Dual Pack - Tripack (Pre-order May 25 at 4 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.09
Note: Limited to 2000 copies in total

High-Rise_A.jpg High-Rise_B.jpg
Prisoners(2013) / High-Rise(2015)
Pre-order: May 25 / 4PM Korea Time
High-Rise: Type A and B (2,000 copies in total) / Over 4 hours of Bonus Features including the Audio Commentary Track.
Prisoners: 1,000 copies / 50mins of Bonus Features - longer than the US Blu-ray release.
Details will be revealed this week.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Packages look lovely

I've not seen it myself yet either, I'm gonna check it out before pre-order.

I would recommend watching this first, I'm a Big Ben Wheatley fan but this is a bit of a hard watch, I enjoyed it to some extent and the acting is brilliant and cinematography is beautiful but there is something not right about it. It's no kill list, sightseers or free fire.

It's more like a field in England Which I preferred tbh but again is a hard watch and need to be in the right mood

Last edited:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut and Sigill
Packages look lovely

I would recommend watching this first, I'm a Big Ben Wheatley fan but this is a bit of a hard watch, I enjoyed it to some extent and the acting is brilliant and cinematography is beautiful but there is something not right about it. It's no kill list, sightseers or free fire.

It's more like a field in England Which I preferred tbh but again is a hard watch and need to be in the right mood
Thanks mate, to be honest I've never watched and Ben Wheatley films apart from Kill list and that was pretty brutal. I am a fan of good cinematography though so hopefully that would be something I would enjoy. I think I'm gonna try and check it out tonight before pre-order.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks mate, to be honest I've never watched and Ben Wheatley films apart from Kill list and that was pretty brutal. I am a fan of good cinematography though so hopefully that would be something I would enjoy. I think I'm gonna try and check it out tonight before pre-order.:)

I'll give it to Ben, none of his films are the same.
Kill list is slightly art house that goes a bit Tarantino. That film means a lot to me, I find it oddly hilarious too

Sightseers is a comedy but touches on mental illness. Slight Edgar Wright in a way. It's probably his most colourful film if that's makes any sense for a dark comedy

A field in England is a black and white art house psychedelic film set around the civil war. It's supposedly a horror too but kill list is more a horror.
Again great cinematography and acting and I found it very funny. The plot isn't spelled out for you either but it is a hard watch.

High rise is a bit of mix of all the above but in a dystopian future. It's very weird and hard to explain lol

Free fire which I see recently is very different to his other films. It's just 10 People shooting at each other in a warehouse after a gun deal goes wrong but I found it so funny. Little bits you hear them shout out in the background and less weird compared to his other films.
He likes the viewers to work out themselves what's going on in his films and as you've seen kill list you probably know what I mean. But free fire is not like the rest at all

Still need to see his first film down terrace

Yeah check it out but there's no denying the packages look great. The zavvi steel is nice also for a matte finish

I'll give it to Ben, none of his films are the same.
Kill list is slightly art house that goes a bit Tarantino. That film means a lot to me, I find it oddly hilarious too

Sightseers is a comedy but touches on mental illness. Slight Edgar Wright in a way. It's probably his most colourful film if that's makes any sense for a dark comedy

A field in England is a black and white art house psychedelic film set around the civil war. It's supposedly a horror too but kill list is more a horror.
Again great cinematography and acting and I found it very funny. The plot isn't spelled out for you either but it is a hard watch.

High rise is a bit of mix of all the above but in a dystopian future. It's very weird and hard to explain lol

Free fire which I see recently is very different to his other films. It's just 10 People shooting at each other in a warehouse after a gun deal goes wrong but I found it so funny. Little bits you hear them shout out in the background and less weird compared to his other films.
He likes the viewers to work out themselves what's going on in his films and as you've seen kill list you probably know what I mean. But free fire is not like the rest at all

Still need to see his first film down terrace

Yeah check it out but there's no denying the packages look great. The zavvi steel is nice also for a matte finish
Thanks mate I definatly do need to check more if his films out. Yeah I did notice that everything isn't spelled out for you. I quite like it when directors do that, I do like David Lynch style films so I have a feeling I will like these.
A Field In England sounds very interesting, it sounds crazy just from your deacription! Lol. I will definatly have to check that one out! Free fire also sounds interesting.
I heard comparisons to Clockwork orange for High Rise but from the trailer it didn't look too similar. I think I need to see it to get a proper idea of what it's about.

The packages do look really nice, I like the Zavvi steel but I just wish it was gloss. That would have made it look fantastic. I'm gonna try and check out High Rise tonight!:)

• Thanks
Thanks mate I definatly do need to check more if his films out. Yeah I did notice that everything isn't spelled out for you. I quite like it when directors do that, I do like David Lynch style films so I have a feeling I will like these.
A Field In England sounds very interesting, it sounds crazy just from your deacription! Lol. I will definatly have to check that one out! Free fire also sounds interesting.
I heard comparisons to Clockwork orange for High Rise but from the trailer it didn't look too similar. I think I need to see it to get a proper idea of what it's about.

The packages do look really nice, I like the Zavvi steel but I just wish it was gloss. That would have made it look fantastic. I'm gonna try and check out High Rise tonight!:)

Yeah quite like lynch who's work I love also. That's a good shout with clockwork, I kinda get that. Looks nothing alike but it has these moments that's very CWO.

Ah I wish the zavvi steel was gloss too, they art would look much better

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Yeah quite like lynch who's work I love also. That's a good shout with clockwork, I kinda get that. Looks nothing alike but it has these moments that's very CWO.

Ah I wish the zavvi steel was gloss too, they art would look much better
Yeah the art was cool but the colours always pop better with a gloss finish. These packages do look good though, I was gonna pick up the steel at some point but I will pass if I do get this.

• Thanks
Wow, both editions look amazing! :OMG:
I'm happy with my choice (Slip B), but that backside of Slip A and the sleeve art in the Scanavo case make me seriously consider buying A, too.

Thanks for the great pictures @moon