History of Horror Giveaway - HDN HALLOWEEN FEST 2

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
In honor of HDN HALLOWEEN FEST 2, I present the HISTORY of HORROR giveaway!

HoH.jpg

To take part, be a member, and of course, be honest when replying below to the following question!

What Horror film scared you the most...

As a child ________.

As a teenager _______.

and as a adult _______.

Feel free to say why (not required)! That's it HDN, tell me your HISTORY of HORROR! :naughty:

- One Winner will win the Sealed & Mint Chucky 2 &
Chucky 3 (DE) Steelbook Set

- Winner will be picked using Random,org
- Contest ends October 24th, 2016
- Shipping is on me to ANYWHERE in this Realm!!!
- MORE HDN HALLOWEEN FEST 2 GIVEAWAYS TO COME FROM BLUPRINT, MISSPRINT & BLU REAPER!

Thx HDN, and Happy Halloween! :notworthy:

Last edited by a moderator:
As a child ________The first friday the 13th. Hated the Mask.

As a teenager _______Jeepers Creepers. It was awesome until the killer was revealed.

and as a adult _______Paranomal Activity 1. Loved the way it was filmed like it was real footage.

Anything the 'could' happen is terrifying as s**t.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint and steady
I have been been watching Horror Films from a very young age some scared me on first viewing and some did not and some that did scare me previously don't now
As you get older you get used to been shocked and films that used to scare you no longer do as you know what to expect but I still enjoy re watching these films so for me it's a surprise if I now get scared.

As a child Psycho (Hitchcock 1960)

As a teenager The Omen (1976 )

As a adult The Conjuring (2013) (This is the most recent horror that managed to scare me on first viewing and the only one in past 35 years that managed to genuinely scare me and which was something I was not expecting)

I have Conjuring 2 Blu-ray but yet to watch the film so that might scare me or not

I could mention some others
Hellraiser scared my girlfriend at the time big time but not me
I got a telling off for getting the video that was the real scary part for me she went mental with me for renting the video:rofl:
Exorcist III (1990) This scared me more than Exorcist (1973)

@Bluprint
Thanks for the Giveaway

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

As a child - Aliens, that creature scarred me for life and is probably why I have to collect everything for it now :ohno:

As a teenager - Exorcist 3 for THAT corridor scene

and as a adult - The Descent, probably the last one that had consistently good scares all the way through :cry:

1. Jaws I think 1974 I was in a drivein in South Africa I was 5 I watched the movie between my mum and dads front seat of car I was bored until the scene with the boat with the hole in the side which the head popped out my god i **** my 5 year old pants big time scared crap outta me,lol. But what a great movie .
2. Evil dead. I was hard then watch anything I'd seen most of the banned films before they were banned Mary Whitehouse, grrr hate people telling me what I can and can't watch but the part where the dead person in the cellar gets out puts the pencil in I think that women's foot that got me,lol.
3. I've not seen a decent horror in last 25 years to make me go awww e that hurt that was good different whatever but probs last good horror I enjoyed was the conjuring and that's not a really good film not bad though, but I'd say there ain't much around anymore to scare the bejebers outta ya

As a child of 7 in 1969 Them! the movie about the ants. Still love it but as a kid I was hiding behind the sofa and had nightmares for weeks.

As a teenager Jaws. Remember going to see it in the cinema and had no idea what to expect but one thing's for sure, I never put one toe in the ocean ever again.

And as an adult now in 2016 it's rare I see any films that I find any good but the one horror that did scare me was the one about the killer vines in The Ruins 2008. It reminded of the plant segment of Dr Terrors House of Horrors 1965. While it's not a film I recently watched the Tom Baker Dr Who classic The Seeds of Doom and it's a genuinely scary today as it was in 1976......... Matches most horror films about plants....Krynoids rule!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint and steady

As a child The Excorcist(the stairs scene was disturbing).

As a teenager Texas Chainsaw massacre.

and as a adult Ringu.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint
Awesome giveaway mate:thumbs:

As a child - IT - don't ask how I saw it, but that has scarred me for life! Petrified of clowns now!

As a teenager- An American Werewolf in London- that dream sequence freaked me out. And every time I'm on the tube in London, that esculator scene puts the hairs up on the back of my neck!!

As an Adult - The Descent, that is one hell of a film that kept me on the edge of mine and everybody's seats in the cinema! Has put me right off tight spaces and caving now!

Last edited:
Horror films that scared me the most

As a child ________.The Omen

As a teenager _______.The Exorcist

and as a adult _______.The Conjuring

As a child: A Nightmare on Elm Street. I should never have begged my parents to watch it.

As a teenager: Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He was just a guy with a chainsaw, no superpowers or magic... too real!

and as a adult: Final Destination. Made me see everything as a possible threat to life. Even more real!

Awesome giveaway!