Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech Republic - Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 12, 2016 (November 21, 2016)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Note: Limited to 751 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14543813_1813570668879472_8231123904107324208_o.jpg

Hitman_front.jpg Hitman_Inside.jpg

Film Arena are basically an upmarket version of Zavvi without the terrible service. It is great that Film Arena are releasing a wide variety of films but it seems that they will release absolutely anything at the moment.

Beautiful! But why oh why do filmarena keep on releasing so many horrible movies. Elektra, Fast7, GhostRider, As Above So Bellow, Chappie, Terminator Genisys and the list goes on. There are so many other much better movies out there. I really don't get it but oh well. Staying away from this one.
opinion.jpg

At last an FA edition I can happily pass up on, awful movie with an absolutely terrible actor in the lead role, talk about bottom of the barrel scraped when then they found him.

Reactions: earthscope
Finally an easy pass for me. Movie hasn't had that much of a positive feedback and I don't particularly like the artwork. Could be that the Full Slip changes my opinion but for now: pass.

WOW! Just seen the OP and, well I don't like that art, neither am I a fan of the movie, haven't seen it to be honest, but the trailer didn't spark it for me and looks like it will be as bad as the first one.
Thought I'd never say this, but my first Filmarena since collecting them, that I'm going to pass on.

I gave this movie one star out of five, such a horrid experience, even the action looked bad and artificial! It doesn't help that I actually like Hitman games. It's really sad that FA is wasting their time doing something like this.

• Informative
Reactions: harry
I am a big supporter of FA and they have really shown how to release great packages at reasonable price, but I just cannot understand majority of their film selection....Hitman sequel does not deserve special edition treatment, much lesser one from Film Arena....

Maybe it did pretty well in the Czech. And maybe that's why. I haven't seen the film yet so can't say one way or another about how bad it is.

have to say easy pass!
been better off announcing follow upto the maze runner the scorch trails coming up in cinema soon and keeping with ones they have done so far.
rather than any old tosh there are just offered, sometimes quality and subtance counts too

basil :thumbs: