Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech Republic - Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 12, 2016 (November 21, 2016)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Note: Limited to 751 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14543813_1813570668879472_8231123904107324208_o.jpg

Hitman_front.jpg Hitman_Inside.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

If they print 750 or more copies like T1 that's a mistake.
They should print 300 - 350 copies making it desirable because it will be more exclusive and rare like Seventh Son. Because this is a really bad movie, and a very undesirable catalog film. Kimchi still has copies of there exclusive and that was released close to a year ago I want to say. What did they make around 700 copies I want to say and if I remember right the slip didn't look half bad?

From what I gather film arena is not doing this release anymore and black barons is. I like the steel book here so if they use this I'm in for it

If they print 750 or more copies like T1 that's a mistake.
They should print 300 - 350 copies making it desirable because it will be more exclusive and rare like Seventh Son. Because this is a really bad movie, and a very undesirable catalog film. Kimchi still has copies of there exclusive and that was released close to a year ago I want to say. What did they make around 700 copies I want to say and if I remember right the slip didn't look half bad?
That Kimchidvd slip is absolutely stunning. Blows away most other retailers out of the water.

Reactions: Jaxxx
That Kimchidvd slip is absolutely stunning. Blows away most other retailers out of the water.
My point exactly if the Hitman Slip is so great, and I believe it you clearly know your stuff, why then couldn't Kimchi sell 700 or so copies in a years time? Answer, because the movie sucks and no one cares. Which is why I said I thought the FAC version should have as few copies as possible. 350 seems to be there magic low ball number.