Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech Republic - Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 12, 2016 (November 21, 2016)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Note: Limited to 751 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14543813_1813570668879472_8231123904107324208_o.jpg

Hitman_front.jpg Hitman_Inside.jpg

That looks nice. I'm not sure about the film though. I haven't seen it and it got mixed reviews, but looks like my kind of film. So I'm in.

Thanks for the tag @luke98. :thumbs:

I love me some Hitman, but I'm yet to actually see this film, so will need to check it out before I decide. I do like the steelbook... although that embossed border (if that's what it is) isn't necessary at all, as it cuts through Agent 47 on the front. I look forward to seeing the rest of the package. :)

Reactions: luke98
Kooool. Like the artwork so far, but need to watch the movie still.
I've heard mixed reviews on this movie, which means I might pick it up :cautious:

Beautiful! But why oh why do filmarena keep on releasing so many horrible movies. Elektra, Fast7, GhostRider, As Above So Bellow, Chappie, Terminator Genisys and the list goes on. There are so many other much better movies out there. I really don't get it but oh well. Staying away from this one.

Didn't quite enjoy the film so more likely skipping this..

@luke98 now that you mentioned it, i think FA love fox based on their exclusives..pls FA I want some Predator..

Reactions: luke98
Thanks for the tag my friend @harry going to give this a miss as I have other GB'S going on at the moment which I am interested in.

Reactions: harry