Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech Republic - Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 12, 2016 (November 21, 2016)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Note: Limited to 751 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14543813_1813570668879472_8231123904107324208_o.jpg

Hitman_front.jpg Hitman_Inside.jpg

I've been waiting for this for ages. Now I'm just hoping that the price will be reasonable (for me...).

FA confirming as BB003.
Mods, any chance updating the thread title to Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #3) [Czech / Slovak Republic]?

Very curious to see the print run for this. Wolverive was 400 so maybe this will be less. Lets wait and see

2nd pass for me ..why are we getting back catalogue titles....nothing new here. WWA...with some trimmings.

Yep Wwa but then again if your gonna have this movie in your collection might as well have it with the trimming is how I look at it. And even though not the best still a decent flick 6.5 out of ten. Good enough for me to own

y'all are too funny. this movie was entertaining. sure it ain't gonna win any oscars, but it's not trying to. personally I thought it was good fun.

crack open a cold frosty or pour a deep orange bourbon and turn your mind off. s'good for ya.

y'all are too funny. this movie was entertaining. sure it ain't gonna win any oscars, but it's not trying to. personally I thought it was good fun.

crack open a cold frosty or pour a deep orange bourbon and turn your mind off. s'good for ya.

Exactly what I thought as well. Good sit back and unwind movie. I think the oscars are crap half the time anyway. Lol hated birdman which one best picture last year or the year before.