Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #25) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 24, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchidvd (Pre-order November 10, 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: US $34.99
Note: Fullslip + 5 Photo Cards, limited to 800 copies
00fb1db7-ced6-4b89-9dbd-0c9a0e0805f8-jpg.205600

Last edited:
A really nice package. But I won't waste time on a movie that's gotten such bad reviews. The first movie was mediocre at best and this one isn't even at the same level as the first. Kimchidvd knows this and that's why they didn't waste time on a lenticular slip or a 1/4 slip.

Good looking slip, great looking steelbook, but I really doubt I'm gonna love the movie which is why I'm still not sure about getting this one. To be honest, I had fun with the over-the-top trailer, but critics and even genre fans seem to agree that Agent 47 is quite a mess...

I still have the Amaray from the first movie sealed as a Christmas present a few years ago and haven't even opened it up to watch....
I figured that was two hours of my life that I would never get back if I did watch this movie.

I enjoyed the movie, but I never played the games. Maybe I'll buy it, even when the front artwork of the steelbook looks crap and hurting my eyes.

I know absolutely nothing about this movie. Can anyone tell me another movie that it's comparable to in style and/or perhaps quality?

Thanks

I have gone ahead and ordered this. It was only $46 total with shipping to USA.

The slip looks too awesome and the steelbook does not look as bad as what people are saying.

I don't think it's a great design, but I also have seen far worse steelbooks.

Also, I watched a trailer and the movie seems pretty cool, like mindless popcorn entertainment. :smuggrin: