Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #25) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 24, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchidvd (Pre-order November 10, 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: US $34.99
Note: Fullslip + 5 Photo Cards, limited to 800 copies
00fb1db7-ced6-4b89-9dbd-0c9a0e0805f8-jpg.205600

Last edited:
WHY?

How come films such as Pixels and Agent 47 get the 'premium' treatment from multiple outlets? (Pixels has a Kimchi Collection, Blufans OAB AND a FAC edition coming up EEK!, Agent 47 has a FAC edition, too).

It looks like retailers aren't thinking when making the choice to accept Sony or Fox's offer to unload their steelbooks onto them. Maybe it's because it's a good way to keep their relationship with the big studios growing, but in the end that means delivering half-baked, critically panned box-office flops to us for a premium price :(.

It seems like this is a day for indignation :D — over steelbook announcements (see: Pixels FAC :dead:), and also other things... :(

If films like Inside Out & Dredd are still in stock, I wonder how long will this take to sell out..

@Bunk I think retailers like to play nice with the studios so when it's time for big blockbuster, critically acclaimed films, they will have an easier time to get the rights.

There's quite a few deserving of premium treatment (I.e. UNCLE, Crimson Peak) and sadly this and Pixels are not 1 of them

Notice of Hitman: Agent 47 (Blu-ray Steelbook)

We notify that the "Hitman: Agent 47" Steelbook will be proceeded as Kimchidvd Exclusive No.25.
Fullslip Version + Photo Cards(5p) + Numbering card (Total 800 copies) It will be proceed to overseas and domestic (Korea) at the same time.
Pre order Date : 2015 -12 -10 PM 2:00 (Korean Time)
Release Date : 2015 -12-24
The First Price : USD34.99

• Informative
Reactions: Hooltra
How do Kimchi picks Exclusive vs Collection?

At 1st they told us WWA will go under Collection, then Kimchi indicated it will be based on print run.

This is WWA & low print run but still in Exclusive?

Kimchi becomes more and more lazy... No booklet, 5 sh**** cards, WWA steelbook but premium price still.

Plus, the "Kimchi collection" and "Kimchi exclusive" stuff is stupid.
As @rj531 said, first it was supposed to be WEA=Exclusive and WWA=Collection; then it was supposed to be based on print run.

Hitman WWA and printrun of 800 is under exclusive label but Pixels (WWA printrun 500) and Cinderella (WWA printrun 1500) are both under collection label, it doesn't make any sense :rolleyes:

They should have only the exclusive line with numbered cards & stickers as they used to do!

It's not surprising that their editions don't sell out anymore. I mean real OOS not zavvi tricks :naughty:

Kimchi you're not alone anymore; FA & Nova will eat you if you don't wake up!