Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: January 31st, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK - Amazon DE - Amazon FR - Amazon IT - Amazon JP

1.jpg

Play as Agent 47 to take out powerful high-profile targets in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination.

Released in a day one edition SteelBook®, HITMAN: The Complete First Season will deliver the ultimate physical version of the game, with over 100 hours of gameplay. Featuring all of the Season One locations and episodes from the Prologue, France and Italy to Morocco, Thailand, USA and Japan.

Included with HITMAN: The Complete First Season box is bonus downloadable content:

• 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission.
  • Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
  • The ‘making of’ HITMAN documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
  • HITMAN Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
  • The PlayStation®4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six missions
HITMAN: The Complete First Season features all of the locations, challenges, opportunities, Escalation Contracts created by the studio and Contracts created by the community. And it will give access to all upcoming Elusive Target live game events taking place after January 31st.

Last edited:
It does, it's probably the best Hitman game. Blood Money runs it pretty close though.
I really need to revisit this game... I started playing it back when the first episode was released, which was good fun, but by the time the second episode came around I was already playing other games. I hate when developers release stuff in episodes... I just find it lazy to be honest, and it takes the enjoyment out of the game. Hopefully it's the first and last time they do it!

So I pre-ordered this from Best Buy and picked it up today. When I opened it I discovered a spine slash on the Steelbook. This amazed me because the Steelbook is in a slipcover which is shrink wrapped. This means that someone received these Steelbooks in a package, sliced them open with a box cutter to cause the spine slash, then put them into the slipcovers before sealing those up to be delivered ultimately to Best Buy. I thought I had seen it all...

Well I have seen it now on youtube, but in another forums someone has written in the thread about the steelbook it is G1-size and usually this person knows a lot about steelbooks, that's why I have written G1-size, that is reason why I have added that steelbook as G1-size steelbook to the steelbook list.
I'm not sure about other countries, but my US PS4 edition is G2.

I only asked because it looked to be G1 in @trikidicky's photo, but I guess it's just the angle it's taken. Glad the console version is in fact G2!

Thanks for the info everyone. :)