AZ, U.S.A
Released: February 28th, 2017
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

horizon ps4.jpg
Today at Sony's PlayStation E3 conference Guerrilla Games showed Horizon: Zero Dawn. The post-apocalypse game features a war between man and machine, with cybernetic wildlife on the roam against humans. Gameplay showed a young woman fighting mechanical beasts with a bow and arrow, as well as using enemy weapons against her foes.

"As Horizon Zero Dawn’s main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself," the game's fact sheet says.

Amsterdam-based Guerrilla Games is best known for the PlayStation-exclusive Killzone series.

dduc2qg-bc381a90-9e6b-446a-a76c-41fd7a68a356.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
LOL
You goofball.

quit posting stuff and play the game already :p

serious, its one of the best games I've played in a long time. A world I dont want to leave and thanks to the 'ultra hard playthrough' trophy, I wont have to leave. Though once I finish the DLC I think am going to delete it for a bti as I'm the kind of gamer that likes to re-visit games a year or two down the line. So I'll get that trophy then.
Already have the platinum which will do me for now :)

LOL
You goofball.

quit posting stuff and play the game already :p

serious, its one of the best games I've played in a long time. A world I dont want to leave and thanks to the 'ultra hard playthrough' trophy, I wont have to leave. Though once I finish the DLC I think am going to delete it for a bti as I'm the kind of gamer that likes to re-visit games a year or two down the line. So I'll get that trophy then.
Already have the platinum which will do me for now :)
But, but, but... posting requires less effort. :p

I promise I'll get around to playing it sooner or later! Same goes for God of War. First I should probably focus on completing the games I already have though... Far Cry 5 possibly being the main one, since I was really enjoying it, but just suddenly stopped playing for some reason (life took over I guess). I also need to finish Rise of the Tomb Raider before I even consider playing the new one, which I'm excited to check out!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
But, but, but... posting requires less effort. :p

I promise I'll get around to playing it sooner or later! Same goes for God of War. First I should probably focus on completing the games I already have though... Far Cry 5 possibly being the main one, since I was really enjoying it, but just suddenly stopped playing for some reason (life took over I guess). I also need to finish Rise of the Tomb Raider before I even consider playing the new one, which I'm excited to check out!
You sound a bit like me...I had to set a limit on not buying a new game until a sell or platinum an existing one(God of War is on my list along with a few others)
so am going through a fair few lego games again to complete and thus allow new purchases. LOL.

Finally bought my first Tomb Raider game after platinuming Horizon

Well Werewolf: The Apocalypse was a wash so I just bought the Complete Edition of this for $10 and hopefully it's a lot better. Some of the comments in here make it seem like it's pretty good so I'll give it a shot. It's downloading now. :thanks: