PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn SteelBook (w/ Collector's Edition)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 28, 2017

image.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jeremycanrana
A silver background Steelbook....are they f****** kidding me. The game is so colourful and bright why not have a landscape of it like the artwork for the artbook.

They better not slap the "PS4" and "Only on Playstation" logos on the actual steelbook. They've done this in the past with Killzone, Resistance, Bloodborne, Playstation All Stars steelbooks and it ruins them even when some have a slip cover with this info on they still put it on the steelbook aswell ¬¬

so is there not a limited edition with just the steelbook and art book anymore? I can't find it anywhere, only the regular and collectors.

I've got both, and the Amazon steelbook is the nicer of the 2 for this game. The background of the CE one isn't bare metal, but the colour they've used makes it look close to it, sort of like the The Place Beyond The Pines steelbook. The blue on the other one is really nice in comparison. I've modified the slipbox from the LE to show the steelbook spine and put the Amazon steelbook in it.

Also, the CE does not come with the LE's slipbox or the LE's PS4 theme, the CE theme is different. All 3 of the themes are bad in my opinion, but I think the LE one is the best of the 3. Personally I think the CE should have come with everything the LE has.