Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release date: January 27th 2017 , February 23rd 2017, March 9th 2017
Purchase link: mega-store-palast.de - dtm.at , Amazon Germany
Price: EUR 99,99 , EUR 109.99 , EUR 99,99
Note: Limited to 444 Units

14691344_675236332631922_5682949870684191120_o.jpg

This has dropped to 94,97 on amazon.de
I have this on pre order had a voucher to use so canceled my order and reordered with voucher but since then it's dropped in price.
I asked them to change price to reflect the price drop told me some bull about I can return it etc.
Probably some random email,I said it's a pre order?? I can understand if it was shipped etc and I'm asking for part refund as I think they no longer do that but on per orders they can or is policy.
Regardless of not paying vat or having used a voucher I used has nothing to do with price drop.
I will keep at them until the reduce my price it's not as if I can re order as will lose my voucher value used.
Is it me or is it getting harder to deal with Amazon? And packing these days are a joke no packing inside boxes just item thrown in a larger box where it gets thrown around inside.

I have this on pre order had a voucher to use so canceled my order and reordered with voucher but since then it's dropped in price.
I asked them to change price to reflect the price drop told me some bull about I can return it etc.
Probably some random email,I said it's a pre order?? I can understand if it was shipped etc and I'm asking for part refund as I think they no longer do that but on per orders they can or is policy.
Regardless of not paying vat or having used a voucher I used has nothing to do with price drop.
I will keep at them until the reduce my price it's not as if I can re order as will lose my voucher value used.
Is it me or is it getting harder to deal with Amazon? And packing these days are a joke no packing inside boxes just item thrown in a larger box where it gets thrown around inside.
Keep at them. It does say

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and get the best price for the product between order and date of delivery.

So they need to honor that.

Keep at them. It does say

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and get the best price for the product between order and date of delivery.

So they need to honor that.
I emailed back a few times they never replied so just logged on and see they made the reduction. Could at least say. But all sorted im finding them more difficult to deal with these days.
They make the statement so why the hassle lol.

I emailed back a few times they never replied so just logged on and see they made the reduction. Could at least say. But all sorted im finding them more difficult to deal with these days.
I know what u mean. i emailed amazon.ca once several times and never got a reply.

Go to a live chat at Amazon. I never use email. Live chat solves every issue within a minute.

The Special Edition from Amazon.de contains only the theatrical cut of the movie with a different Artwork of the Mediabook and there is no print run

The uncut version is Sold Out already