Release date: July 18, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €24.99

Hostiles-Steelbook-Edition-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Hostiles-Steelbook-Edition-Fnac-Blu-ray-2.jpg
Hostiles-Steelbook-Edition-Fnac-Blu-ray-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Masta Norris
Some very nice imagery used on this... really clean looking steel too once all the stickers/j-card etc are removed.

Still need to check out the film actually, but I'm half tempted to just blind-buy this... especially since Scott Cooper hasn't disappointed me yet!

Can someone say something about the disc specs? Since in some parts of the movie they are speaking native American dialects, are these with French subtitles only, can someone tell?

Reactions: Wreck
Hmm so I would have to double dip just for having a disc with regular subtitles ...
As nice as this Steelbook looks but I will wait and see what other editions might pop up from other retailers.

haven't seen this movie yet so don't know if it has any subtitled scenes as Metropolitan releases only have French subs.
Unfortunately there are scenes using natives language so I'm going to have to get the UK disc. Lovely steelbook though

any one has a way to contact FNAC via e mail? i have trying to put my address but their site keeps changing it when i press the validate button, i have an order and it has a totally wrong address i need to cancel and it doesn't allowed me to do so.....