UK
Release date: March 9th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: €8.99 (Amazon) - €9.22 (FNAC)

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's a mock up, but the dimensions are completely off. There is no way the title will fit there unless:

A) Those border dimensions are correct.

Or B) The title will be on the magnet.

does anyone know if fnac ships to Canada? or if someone will hold a GB for this?
Yes, but be aware that you'll certainly pay additional fees! I ordered 2 (or 3) times from them, and each time, I received the package via DHL (hate them), and had to pay $20-$30 for BD :angry: :mad: Rarely happens with Amazon.fr, BTW...

It could also be €9,99 on amazon.fr when it comes back in stock. A few days ago, there were three listings wth no information/pics, but I put an order in and now it looks like this :D:

Capture d’écran 2016-01-09 à 12.37.53.png

Just waiting early March to cancel the one that isn't real and the one that looks like a purple DVD steelbook. It's weird that they're doing that, and weirder that everything is €10 - but other Sony steelbooks such as The Equalizer and Fury were €14,99 for the pre-order period so they were also cheaper than regular new steelbooks).

Now they're unavailable, but soon enough, maybe they'll return to €10 ;).

Reactions: MerlinT
Wow, €5 for a brand new Blu-ray steelbook of a big 2015 Sony film is surprising!

That being said, I don't know what store that is either.

It's €8,99 on amazon.fr right now though, that's still a steal for this steel :).

Ok but where ?
This price will be active only during 3 days IN EVERY STORES
Facial price on the steelbook will be 9,99€ with immediate discount of 5€ at the checkout
but only during 3 days...

Why so cheap?
Just how much does it cost to produce one of these if they can still make a profit at €5?????
We are on a real test period in France for movie release prices
Fox with Scorch Trials at only 9,99€
terre.jpg
Pathé with Aladin at only 9,99€
aladin.jpg
Sony with Hotel Transylvania 2 combo at 4,99€ in store and the DVD for Free at McDonald's
mcdo.jpg

The profit is made with the quantity...

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012