Hours (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: Nov 29,2013
Purchase link: Media Markt.de
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside artwork, back artwork, 1 disc edition

Hours-DE.jpg

Actual pics thanks to carllenc:

Last edited by a moderator:
What? I cannot believe what I see. A high quality steelbook here in Germany for a movie that will never ever be as popular as other movies who get the lame steelbook treatment? Something cannot be right here. This wasn't even in cinemas here.

Reactions: gaeljet
What? I cannot believe what I see. A high quality steelbook here in Germany for a movie that will never ever be as popular as other movies who get the lame steelbook treatment? Something cannot be right here. This wasn't even in cinemas here.

It was in selected Cinemas.

Also, everything seemed great until I see the spine.

Mod. Edit: Hi Jack, welcome to the HDN forums. First off, all posts seeking assistance either for buying or selling are to be made only in the trading forum. Secondly, the trading forum is only available to members with 30 posts or more. You will have lots of time to get to 30 or more non-spamming posts to join the group buy. Good luck and once again welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod. Edit: Hi Jack, welcome to the HDN forums. First off, all posts seeking assistance either for buying or selling are to be made only in the trading forum. Secondly, the trading forum is only available to members with 30 posts or more. You will have lots of time to get to 30 or more non-spamming posts to join the group buy. Good luck and once again welcome!

Thank you Ash,

But I was really asking for assistance in getting into the Group Buy; and frankly I don't see why there is a 30 post minimum before one can get onto the trading forum but there you go . .

Ah well, fourteen to go and so little time to spare -