Mediabook House of 1000 Corpses Blu-Ray Mediabook [Austria]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
ROB ZOMBIE’S HAUS DER 1000 LEICHEN (DVD+Blu-Ray)
Release Date : April 16th 2015
Limited to 666 Units
German Dolby Digital 5.1
DTS 5.1
DTS HD 7.1
English Dolby Digital 5.1
English DTS HD 5.1
Sub : only German
Bonus :
* Audio commentary
* Making of
* Behind the Scenes
* Interviews
* Booklet with 24 pages

Cover A http://www.beyond-media.at/shop/
Cover B http://www.beyond-media.at/shop/
Cover C http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=58329

hausder1000leichen.jpg

haus-der-1000-leichen-limited-edition-mediabook-bild-news-3.jpg

Last edited:
shoot, did these sell out? this is one of my favorite horror movies...

edit: they want 30 dollars just to ship it...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: psychoscot
One of my all time favorite horror flicks & I'm broke.

Same when Rob Zombies Halloween mediabooks were released, broke and now people just want silly money for them.

Ordered cover C, And put Misery in with the order as there a day apart release wise. Just got to make sure i have 70 Euros in my account for then.

Hey folks, I'd love to grab a cover c of this, Are there any ninjas from Austria willing to help me out at all?

I've tried translating their page through Chrome and I noticed that they don't accept PayPal or Credit Card, only bank transfer, bar and something called cod Austria.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edit. Never mind, Beyond Media have replied to me stating it's €5 to Ireland. Can't wait to finally have the uncut version.

Last edited:
Can't wait to finally have the uncut version.

This will most likely be the current version. There was talk a few years back by Zombie about releasing the original cut but nothing has come of that and apparently he's lost most of the footage. The only version currently available is what is already easy to pick up in the UK. The running time will be the easiest way to check. The full original version is 105mins. All current versions "except in Germany where it was cut further" are around the 88min mark :)

Quick answer is that if this film was going to finally get an unrated release it would be on every horror site and in every horror mag as it's one of the few films fans would LOVE to see in it's original state, and there has been no mention at all with Zombie stating that the current version is his Directors cut.

This will most likely be the current version. There was talk a few years back by Zombie about releasing the original cut but nothing has come of that and apparently he's lost most of the footage. The only version currently available is what is already easy to pick up in the UK. The running time will be the easiest way to check. The full original version is 105mins. All current versions "except in Germany where it was cut further" are around the 88min mark :)

Quick answer is that if this film was going to finally get an unrated release it would be on every horror site and in every horror mag as it's one of the few films fans would LOVE to see in it's original state, and there has been no mention at all with Zombie stating that the current version is his Directors cut.

No no man, I'm fully aware of all the cuts (God what I've give to see his missing footage) when I said uncut I just meant the Austrian cut as opposed to the full 105 min.

I found out that the two best transfers worldwide were the German and Austrian editions but that the German one was cut like you mentioned. I was having a hard time finding the regular amaray of the Austrian so I went ahead anyway and stupidly purchased the German one thinking the missing bits woudln't bother me too much, Christ I was wrong, that whole Walton Goggins cop scene removed completely destroyed what I once knew and loved from my old Tartan UK DVD.

The German cut is a travesty albeit a blu-ray disc with excellent PQ & AQ and I'm just over the moon that I can now own the uncut Austrian but with the same excellent reference PQ

Reactions: psychoscot

I heard a couple of years ago about a movie con. in Argentina. And the original cut or workprint was shown there , the running time was 20 min longer as the currently version. But like you said, not a single word from Zombie after all. The only thing what we get are some deleted scenes from the movie on the bonus disc, very sad :(

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
I find it impossible to use beyond media with chrome translation add on.
Most of the buttons dont work when its translated. Example is log in button.
If I view in original language it works fine.