House: The Complete Collection [UK]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: March 20, 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films (Sold Out) - Zavvi - Hmv - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99 (Hmv-Zavvi-Amazon) - £44.99 (Arrow)
Note: Includes The House Companion limited edition 60-page book

81ckERI7nBL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrow Video Facebook
***HOUSE UK RELEASE STOCK UPDATE***

House: The Complete Collection is now sold out via the Arrow store!

It's still up for pre-order on Amazon UK and Zavvi and HMV so if you are planning to grab a yourself a copy try not to wait too long!

Is this any good? Ordered it lol cause its sold out with arrow.
But do i want it?
I used to have a collection going about 6 yrs ago of cool arrow editions but since then not really purchased any more.
And i bet there have been a few cool editions since then which are long sold out.
I was tempted and only seen there hills of eyes just a few days ago which was available cheaper on amazon.
If i had known may have got it,arrow still has it but costs more.
But really do i need it lol i already that the set on blu ray from years previous.
Ok the arrow hills have eyes is nice.
But im wondering is this house i really need.
I can always cancel but once i do and its sold out i know i not get again if i do cost more.
Its so easy buying stuff too much stuff out there thats nice.

Reactions: justboy
@bwatt99 I'm also in two minds about ordering this set. I've never even heard of the films before the announcement but they sound like they would be to my taste.
I don't particularly want to spend so much on films I've not seen, but Arrow selling out their allocation has made me put down a tentative preorder just in case.

I hope the actual box set shipped is not the blue cases and looks like it's 4 slim usa 11mm cases
FB_IMG_1490054201238.jpg

USA release box set House 1 + 2 is the clear cases and 14mm cases
FB_IMG_1490054648191.jpg

House title don't line up with the others hopefully reverse artwork will line up

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and elle82
I hope the actual box set shipped is not the blue cases and looks like it's 4 slim usa 11mm cases
View attachment 301583

USA release box set House 1 + 2 is the clear cases and 14mm cases
View attachment 301584

House title don't line up with the others hopefully reverse artwork will line up
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the blue cases. I don't mind them being thinner but I was hoping they would use the clear cases.