How Do You Display Or Put Your Steelbooks In Order?

How do you manage yours?

• Total voters

BigBlizz

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Van-City
Do you do by title (alphabetical) country, Disney/pixar, favorites, etc. I know there's a thread to show off your collections, but I think this is a different topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no order what so ever to this madness!!!

Actually I have my expensive steels all together. I have the blu banner Germany steels in a row or two or three. LOL.

Now I just put them on the shelf as I get them, but I think when I get more free space then will try and display some of them, and have some order in the mess just dont know how yet ;)

I keep all my stuff alphabetical and separate ie steels, irons, lenticulars etc. Need a lot of shelf space though. And I move them a lot. Finally had to put all my DVDs in storage containers to make room.

Sent From The Bat Cave.

I have mine on shelves. Unlike my amarays though they aren't in alphabetical order. Pending on genre and what artwork looks good together. I have Canadian SB's on one shelf, then like superhero films on another etc.

mine...it's everywhere...so if I am looking for something I go through them one by one...then I realize that I don't have it...so I go buy it! hahaha!

nope alphabet....put it random...and just enjoy every single moment when I spend the time in searching for the movie on the shelf....

I have mine on ledges so the ones at eye level are my favourites & reasonably rare (IB FS, Star Trek, Watchmen etc.) Above that are more common ones I love (Paul, Tron 3D, American History X) anywhere else is kinda random.

Reactions: Sigill
Right now I have them in the order that they appear in my collection manager, lol!

Is how I do it too, but names I edit & file according to English Movie name & I group series together, ie..

- The Dark Knight = Batman (2): Dark Knight, The

- Pitch Black = Chronicles of Ridick (1): Pitch Black

- Angels & Demons = Da Vinci Code (2): Angels & Demons

You get the picture.

Is how I do it too, but names I edit & file according to English Movie name & I group series together, ie..

- The Dark Knight = Batman (2): Dark Knight, The

- Pitch Black = Chronicles of Ridick (1): Pitch Black

- Angels & Demons = Da Vinci Code (2): Angels & Demons

You get the picture.

Oh ya! Seriously OCD! Got to be one to know one!

Sent From The Bat Cave.