How Do You Display Or Put Your Steelbooks In Order?

How do you manage yours?

• Total voters

BigBlizz

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Van-City
Do you do by title (alphabetical) country, Disney/pixar, favorites, etc. I know there's a thread to show off your collections, but I think this is a different topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I have this cycle of buying DVDs and blus (steels or otherwise), and piling them up around my PC, taking up every inch of space with towers of boxes, until I literally can't fit anything else on without blocking the screen, and only then do I put them on my shelves. I have a neat PC desk for about a week before it starts again.

Mine are alphabetical with the exception of the Display ones and my Dark Knight as I have it as Batman : Dark Knight

picture.php
picture.php

my disney steels are together with my amaray disney blurays.

my dark knight and batman begins sit next to all the amaray batman blurays

the others are together, in a kind of colour order (spine colour), unless the films go together.

example, pulp fiction is close to Sweeney todd, which is near scott pilgrim (all uk)

example of films that go together THor, captain america, x-men 1st class, atre next to each other,i know their spines are in the same black/dark grey colour bracket, but say they do an avengers steel and it's spine is bright red that'll sit next to these films regardless of the colour.

Reactions: ETSC
Well, I have the Steelbooks separate from all other movies, obviously. Then I have them separated by G1 and G2 Steelbooks, and alphabetical within those 2 groups. And I have all of my TV Season Steelbooks separate and alphabetized as well. :)

1. Steelbooks separated from amarays
2. Grouped by country in descending order of how many steels I own for each country
3. Sorted alphabetically

I have my DVDs sorted by genre and then sorted alphabetical.
For my Steelbooks i put them wherever i have some free space left and display some of them in front of my DVDs.
As many others here i´m missing space. If i could i´d sort them just like my DVD collection.

All (220 plus) mine are alphabetical. But Batman and the Dark Knight are together in film order. The films with foreign language text I change to English and put in that order e.g. Clash of the Titans (Can) and the German Kampf der Titanen are grouped together etc... :cool:

The regular blu's are also alphabetical. DVD's are by studio, country.

Last edited:
Most are alphabetical (as this is the correct way to store anything that can be alphabetically stored ;)) but I have separated out my Disney ones which then are also alphabetical and also my HP ones which are obviously in chronological order. I also have all my Jason Statham ones separate just because I like to touch those a lot and need them in easy reach :p

Oh and all steelcases separate as well

Most are alphabetical (as this is the correct way to store anything that can be alphabetically stored ;)) but I have separated out my Disney ones which then are also alphabetical and also my HP ones which are obviously in chronological order. I also have all my Jason Statham ones separate just because I like to touch those a lot and need them in easy reach :p

Oh and all steelcases separate as well
Good grief! EEK!