PRICE (at time of posting): $161.98
ORDER: Amazon.com

71xlXzNyGML._SL1200_.jpg

:scat:

Attachments

• HIMYM.jpg
    HIMYM.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 328
This is now available for pre-order through Fox Connect. It's listed at $149.99 and first units come with a free poster (the same one Josh Radnor gave the cast and crew after the series wrapped).

ORDER

himym_comicon_poster.jpeg

Yeah. That's why I want to see pictures before I open mine:) if it was like the original picture, I'd open it in a heartbeat. I don't own any of the seasons and it's one of my favorite shows, so I might just bite the bullet and open it. $130 for 9 seasons and bonus features, etc is a pretty decent price imo. And from the outside, it looks cheap, but not too bad.

IGN just reviewed this: LINK

Looks like there is a big problem with the packaging.
Apparently the glue being used is effecting the discs. Making them damaged and causing playback issues. Rough.

himym-disc-glue-720x405.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bd251
IGN just reviewed this: LINK

Looks like there is a big problem with the packaging.
Apparently the glue being used is effecting the discs. Making them damaged and causing playback issues. Rough.

himym-disc-glue-720x405.jpg

Yeah, the interior packaging stinks. Its not even cardboard, its like think paper. The glue is worse on some seasons than others in my set and I just cleaned off the disc. I havent had any playback issues... yet. I would have preferred something like the Seinfeld box set on the inside if not like the original mock up. Overall I'm happy I got this set since I didnt own any of the seasons yet. I've only watched season 8 and part of 9, and the deleted scenes were pretty cool and the bloopers were hilarious!

Reactions: digitalbabe
According to 20th century Fox's twitter the problem with the glue has been rectified on further prints of this boxset.