How long have you been collecting Steelbooks?

How long have you been collecting Steelbooks?

• Less than 1 month

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • 1-6 months

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • 6 months-year

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • 1-3 years

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • More than 3 Years

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I can't even remember!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Less than 1 month

• 1-6 months

• 6 months-year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 1-3 years

• More than 3 Years

• I can't even remember!

• Less than 1 month

• 1-6 months

• 6 months-year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 1-3 years

• More than 3 Years

• I can't even remember!

• Total voters
About a year and a half. Wish I knew about steelbooks when the likes of Iron Man and Wanted (DE) came out :tear:

I'm not sure which was my first DVD Steelbook... I think either X-Men 3 or Mission Impossible 3 (one of my favorite SteelBooks). Both came out in 2006 i think... so i've been collecting for a while i guess!? haha

Last edited:
I got my wanted embossed and Indiana jones iv fs about 2 years back, still green about it and after watching the movies. Sold it off dirt cheap like 20us$, luckily the Indiana can't sold and I keep it till now.
Looking back at the rarest collection like swedeney Todd and some others, they have been able to be grab by me but it doesn't really catch my eye as I don't like the movies.

I started collecting steelbook since I ordered my fews from amazon.de, can't really remember when but it definitely more than 2 years.

Lots of money.....

I got my ps3 in august last year so i´m collecting BD-Steels since then. I think my first one was Wolfman from Germany.
Before that i was collecting DVD Steels and other collectors editions on DVD.

Been collecting steelbooks for years started the first time i saw alien definitive edition DVD steelbook and loved the steel case tho back then they would only cost me £8.00 each i used to complain at paying £10.00 for a steelbook then i went mad for steelbook when wanted uk was released.

First one was Iron Man FS ... then I didnt keep collecting ... then around the time of the release of Hellboy 2, Death Race, and Da Vinci Code ... I was hooked there after.