How long have you been collecting Steelbooks?

How long have you been collecting Steelbooks?

• Less than 1 month

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • 1-6 months

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • 6 months-year

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • 1-3 years

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • More than 3 Years

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I can't even remember!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Less than 1 month

• 1-6 months

• 6 months-year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 1-3 years

• More than 3 Years

• I can't even remember!

• Less than 1 month

• 1-6 months

• 6 months-year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 1-3 years

• More than 3 Years

• I can't even remember!

• Total voters
my first steelbook is Godfather coppola restoration dvd from amazon uk around mid 2008. but i'm not consider myself as a collector back then. and then my first Blu-ray steelbook is Scott Pilgrim from uk, and i'm interested in this beauty after that :D

I've had 2 SB for a few months now, but I guess I've officially started collecting within the past month. I hate duplicates though, so any title i have that is regular I'll look to trade if I end up getting a SB of it (depending on the edition).

First SB I bought was French Pulp Fiction in '09 because I was looking for title on Blu-ray & there was no US BD version. Had to convert my Oppo BD-83 to play other regions. Didn't know it came in steel case, really liked the construction & was hooked.

Just under a year i think, but I've probably tripled my collection in the last few months and probably about to double that in the next couple of months :scat:

Ive been collecting ever since Apple Seed Collector's Edition (DVD) was released in US, I think around 2005?

appleseed01.jpg

appleseed02.jpg

And as far as G2 Steelbook...

It started with Futureshop and Bestbuy...

Ahhh, I remember the first batch of G2 Steelbooks in North America back in 2008?:

BD_SB.jpg

I completed the Bestbuy Bond that fast because of this Bestbuy Promo back then:

COUPAL.jpg

$10 off any blu-ray about $14.99

EEK!please help me...Collecting Steelbooks is a real drug EEK!

:D

I cant stop it on my own.. I do get weird withdrawals if I stopped. My sickness is worse because I have OCD and I have tendency to double, triple and sometimes buying gazillions of duplicate.

And this sickness I have is spanning 6yrs and still counting