How Long Till SPECTRE Hits Pre-order As A Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2010
Leigh U.K.
How Long Tell SPECTRE Hits Pre-order as a Steelbook and who will it be with in the U.K. my bet is for zavvi and go up for pre-order next week or on the day of its Release at the Cinema who do you think it will be with and do you think it will get a steelbook.or not.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 184
It tends to be about the week before release now. Judging from recent experience. And it had better not be an exclusive to Zavvi on a Friday!

film come out next week I think so most probably then as most big films seem to get a listing at time of their release at the cinema

How Long Tell SPECTRE Hits Pre-order as a Steelbook and who will it be with in the U.K. my bet is for zavvi and go up for pre-order next week or on the day of its Release at the Cinema who do you think it will be with and do you think it will get a steelbook.or not.

I think it will be a steelbook being as the last Bond wave tied into this movie apparently .

( I DONT DO BOND Only Timothy Dalton Goldeneye for Sean Bean and World Is Not Enough Robert Carlisle . Skyfall I only managed that as it was a great standalone movie and SUPERB cast . Daniel Craig was not in it that much that helped A LOT ).

I think the steelbook for Skyfall was the same art all around the world for the first relise .

Then same art world wide for the re relise to tie in for this movie .

One thing keep your eye on the relise threads here . As soon as anything is known peope post what who and where :) .

Good question it will probably get an announcement shortly after its got a cinema release. Would be nice to get a Kimchi,Nova or FA release for this something special with gloss great looking artwork and goodies that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.