How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 80 4.2%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 45 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,635
Last edited by a moderator:
Past 2 weeks buys

Few bits and bobs bought over the past 2 weeks
few more still in transit ;)

Thanks to biscuitnoir for the public enemies
cheers dude

Attachments

• DSC_7482 - Copy.jpg
    DSC_7482 - Copy.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

cheers dude

Anytime my friend :)

Your other steel will be shipped soon my friend. Sorry it takes too long, I'm waiting for my packing material from uline. With the 2 group buys growing fast, I need to buy in bulk :)

cheers dude

Nice haul. I just picked up an iron man G1 DVD from ebay. I have to say I'm well impressed with it. I now kind of see why there's such demand for the FS version, but the price is insane

I'm happy enough with my G1 though :D

Reactions: terry44
Awesome pick ups all :scat:
10,000 Bc crackle effect is one of my favs ;) But a nighmare to try and take a good pic to really show it off:naughty:

Cant wait for my Let the bullets fly to arrive it looks awesome :D

Might give the new camera a try out later then. I am lucky enough to have both crackle finish releases 10,000 BC and Kampf der Titanen (dont think there were any others) If I have any luck I will post the pic's up later ;)

Awesome pick ups everyone

Nice haul. I just picked up an iron man G1 DVD from ebay. I have to say I'm well impressed with it. I now kind of see why there's such demand for the FS version, but the price is insane

I'm happy enough with my G1 though :D

Yeah deffo I could never afford the iron man blu ray its crazy money so next best thing was the dvd, even though its G1 its damm sexy and it now has my blu rays inside of it instead of the dvds.

Those TF1 releases are the dogs bollocks m8 well done nice collection.
Gutted I missed out on them when they were easy to get. I just managed to get hold of the TF1 Jackie Brown and it is amazing real nice finish to it

Last edited: