How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 80 4.2%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 45 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,635
Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 2 SPR's and Zombieland + ordered Korean Hurt Locker.

I keep getting steels with small imperfections tho from amazon.de ... *sigh*

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I finally got it. Its pristeen, not so much as a scuff mark on the wrapping. I'm happy and broke:oohyeah:.

Holy crap man, congrats.

hi,wreck is the korean hurt locker region free do you know?
even if not,might have to have it.love the artwork on that release.

The I Just Bought "Insert Name" SteelBook thread

mr.snowblood said:
hi,wreck is the korean hurt locker region free do you know?
even if not,might have to have it.love the artwork on that release.

Not sure if it's region free, but should be able to playback in region A.

Here's the info:

Blu-ray Region Code: A - Americas (North, Central and South except French Guiana), Korea, Japan, South East Asia (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan)
Release Date: July 6th
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Korean
Country of Origin: United States
Picture Format: NTSC, [HD] High Definition
Sound Information: Dolby Digital 2.0, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray, DVD
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Region Code: 3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan)
Screen Resolution:1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan)
Publisher: Ein's M&M CO., LTD
Other Information: 2-Disc
Package Weight: 200 (g)
Shipment Unit: 1

Last edited:

I got my hurt locker Korean version and unfortunately is damaged! Ugh... The front is dented and it is more noticeable when you look at the bottom of the case. Plus there's some small dents on the side towards the top right corner.

thanks for the info horhay,im region b though.
but like i said,love the artwork.have to have one anyway.

and double ouch,the only one i've had turn up really bad was my knowing from aus.
took nearly two weeks to get to me,& looked liked every postman took a turn jumping up & down on it.only use out of it was for an ashtray.

thanks for the info horhay,im region b though.
but like i said,love the artwork.have to have one anyway.

and double ouch,the only one i've had turn up really bad was my knowing from aus.
took nearly two weeks to get to me,& looked liked every postman took a turn jumping up & down on it.only use out of it was for an ashtray.

lol Prolly made a good one too.

Horhay, it seems like every copy of The Hurt Locker Korean Steelbook from YesAsia shipped so far has a minor dent, ding or something wrong with it.

That's what I have understood from following people's posts on Blu-ray.com. I am hoping that that isn't the case, because it if it that would really suck.

By the way, has anyone else here ordered one and received it yet? If so, did you notice any imperfections with it?

Last edited:

Rebelwithoutacause said:
Horhay, it seems like every copy of The Hurt Locker Korean Steelbook from YesAsia shipped so far has a minor dent, ding or something wrong with it.

That's what I have understood from following people's posts on Blu-ray.com. I am hoping that that isn't the case, because it if it that would really suck.

By the way, has anyone else here ordered one and received it yet? If so, did you notice any imperfections with it?

I frequent other forums and some of the member that bought theirs have received them without any damage. It came in a plastic bag, inside the bag it was wrapped with two big bubble wrap bags, but I suspect something heavy was placed on top of it because it was dented on the front. It is not that noticeable from the pictures. I'll post them in a bit.

IMG_0110.jpg

Notice how in this picture below, the front piece isn't inline with the sleeve at the bottom?
IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

there's the pictures

Last edited:
Horhay-ugh that stinks! I've ordered from Yesasia several times over the years, for other items. But as it was the 1st time I ordered a Steelbook from them, I asked them to pack them in a box. To my surprise they did so I have no dents. But I've received plenty of dented Steels, and the reaction is always the same for me.....BAHHHHHHHHH! I hope they can exchange this for you....good luck!

Mine hasn't showed up yet, and now I wish I had of ordered on Ebay. I know you generally pay more, but at least the good sellers have checked the items carefully. And Wreck is right, Amazon.de packing is terrible. And its a real hassle to return them.

I keep getting this stupdi email from them telling me to send payment ... and my bank account has already been charged so I dunno wtf they are talking about ... anyone else get that when paying via paypal for THL ??

Mine hasn't showed up yet, and now I wish I had of ordered on Ebay. I know you generally pay more, but at least the good sellers have checked the items carefully. And Wreck is right, Amazon.de packing is terrible. And its a real hassle to return them.

A hassle to return to amazon.de? Really?! Wow that's a first. I've had problems with 2 steelbooks, the hangover which came with a minor ding, they went ahead and refunded me the costs, sent me a new one and told me to keep the damaged copy. Recently I got three zombieland's, two had minor damage, so I emailed them and they refunded the costs of all 3 and told me to keep them. I offered to return them, but they didn't want to because of high cost of shipping.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I keep getting this stupdi email from them telling me to send payment ... and my bank account has already been charged so I dunno wtf they are talking about ... anyone else get that when paying via paypal for THL ??

Why did u do paypal? I did straight charge to my cc. I've been buying from yesasia.com for a while now. Never had a problem with them. Hope you resolve it man.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab