How to Convert Movies, TV Episodes, Videos for iPod

A

alvabaake

How to Convert Movies, TV Episodes, Videos for iPod

Hello, everyone, do you have any good plan in the Labor Day? To take risks? Or to travel? Or to enjoy Hollywood? Of course, different people have different plans, as for me, I would like to travel in all kinds of good scenics in the Labor Day and enjoy Hollywood on my iPod in the leisure of the trave, like district 9, The Final Destination, 9 Nine and so on.

20090911_0.jpg

Well, it seems a good idea, isn’t it ? But I encountered a big trouble at the beginning of the action that is how to transfer these favorite movies from my computer to watch right on my iPod. At last I searched lots of related info. and found out the best solutions to make it. iPod supports two kinds of video encoding format, MPEG-4 and H.264, so I must convert movies to mp4 acceptable to iPod, then I can comfortably and freely enjoy them anytime and anywhere. While in the process of hunting a perfect movie converter to iPod, I faced another tough problem to choose the best movie converter for my great enjoyment. I tried several converters, and lastly choosed Moyea Video to iPod Converter as the best one for its audio and video sync technology and super high fast conversion speed.

Here I would like to share with you the concrete steps.

Part one: Converting movies to mp4 acceptable to iPod
1. After launching Moyea Video to iPod Converter, add the district 9 file from Computer.
2. Click the “Profile” drop-down list to select the targeted output format, like mp4. And click the folder icon “Output” to specify the path where to load the output files.

20090911_1.jpg

At this point in the process we can adjust bitrate, frame rate and the aspect ratio of the movie and even select the channel of the audio to meet our need.

20090911_2.jpg

In addition, we can combine several movie files together to enjoy them without any interruption via checking the opinion on the main interface “Merge into one file ”
3. Click the thumbnail icon to capture images, and the images will be located in the default output folder if we don’t specify where to load them.

20090911_3.jpg

4. Leave the resettings to start converting by clicking the start button.

20090911_4.jpg

Part two : Transferring the converted movies to iPod.
1. Be sure that there is iTune software installed.
2. Connect iPod with PC and open iTune, the software will automatically recognize the connected iPod.
3. Click the upper left corner of iTune file panel, and add the converted movie file to Library, then click “OK” button.
4. Move the cursor bar to the left side of device iPod (device name) in the iTunes main interface, and right-click "Synchronize" option, then the movies are transferred to iPod successful.

After Part one and Part two, we can freely and comfortably enjoy the converted movies anywhere and anytime, and TV Episodes, Videos, etc can also be converted and transferred on iPod in the same way.

Video to iPod Converter

Vow, thanks for your sharing.

In fact, I am using Moyea Video to iPod Converter for several months to convert my camcorder videos to MP4 for my iPod.

The best important factor attracts me to choose the program is that it is guaranteed with totally audio and video synchronization from its official website.
And the result after trying several kinds of videos is really satisfying.
So I think you may have it a try.