México How to set up an account in sanborns site

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
Its my believe if you fill the forms like this you will be able to set your account and place orders without trobules.

[Sept 13 14] Pics of how to set up Address and Credit Card seems to be gone, here you have a new ones :)

Address
Go to the grey left side click
then set it up down the page named Administrar direcciones just fill like this

Credit Card
Go to the grey left side and click on
  • Fromas de Pago
then click

if you will use paypal you will no need to set up a Credit Card

Hope this will help some of you

Last edited:
¡Gracias Sigill!

Hope now be more easy to order with the example posted.

Feel free to contact me if you need help on your orders :)

Reactions: Sigill
Hola chip, , in my local experience when ordered online they do a very good packing of all items, they use some layers of bubblewrap indeed.

No matter what I do, whenever I try to place an order, it only tries to charge for shipping within Mexico rather than the cost to the UK.

The country is definitely selected correctly. I managed to place an order through the checkout with paypal option, and it shows my full UK address, But still only charges the Mexico shipping rate.

EDIT: Turns out it doesn't matter. Just set up your account, but check out with paypal rather than the default system. It charges MX shipping rates to the UK, but I guess it's supposed to as I got the item no problem.

Last edited:
now with the paypal option you can use this tip :)

My advice for ordering from this site, is to register an account, but don't set up an address or payment card on it.

Then instead of adding things to your basket, always use the paypal button on the item page. Orders will still register against your site account, but the address and everything on the order will just be taken from paypal. Just make sure it's correct on the paypal page when completing your order.

I've placed 3 orders now with no problems. Pacific Rim Steelbook, MoS Steelbook, and The Dark Knight Rises Cowl Edition, all under £15 each delivered.

By the way, for anyone else in the UK, the customs limit this month is $329 MXN. That damn MoS logo tin is pennies over the limit.

Reactions: MrErreip
- Cancelling orders

NOTE: orders can be cancelled only if they have not been sent.

Tthere is no way to cancel an order direct from the website and reading the FAQ I have found

¿Cómo puedo Cancelar un pedido?
Solo debe solicitar la cancelación enviando un correo a la dirección [email protected]
Nota: Solo se podrán cancelar los pedidos, siempre y cuando no hayan sido enviados.

So, they are asking for an email requesting the cancellation.

You can use thes text below, just fill in your order number and name:

Hola,

Por medio de la presente les solicito de favor cancelar mi pedido numero (your order number) que fue realizado el dia (order date) a nombre de (here your name), el motivo de la cancelación se debe a que no es el articulo que busco.

Agradezco su ayuda y muchas gracias

(Your name)

Quick transaltion.
I need to cancel the order number 12345 placed on Sept 15 2014, order name is John Doe, the reason is because this is not the item(s) I'm looking for.
Thanks a lot.
John Doe

Or you can call them to "Número Internacional 1 8774773781", per past experiences with some other ninjas, English skills from employees are not good but you can be lucky enough to get one person who can help you out w/o problem to cancel the order.