How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - In theaters February 22, 2019

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: How to Train Your Dragon 3 (2018)

Genre: Animation, Family, Adventure

Director: Dean DeBlois

Cast: Jay Baruchel, Craig Ferguson, Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, T.J. Miller, Kristen Wiig, Cate Blanchett, Djimon Hounsou, F. Murray Abraham, Kit Harington, Kit Harington

Release: 2018-05-17

Plot: Continues the adventure of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and his dragon Toothless.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
TITLE REVEALED!
$

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Drum18
Can't wait to see this, Loved the first two movies, hopefully it won't disappoint :)

Title: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Genre: Animation, Fantasy

Director: Dean DeBlois

Cast: Jay Baruchel, Craig Ferguson, Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill...

Release: February 22, 2019

Plot: As Hiccup fulfills his dream of creating a peaceful dragon utopia, Toothless’ discovery of an untamed, elusive mate draws the Night Fury away. When danger mounts at home and Hiccup’s reign as village chief is tested, both dragon and rider must make impossible decisions to save their kind.

Finally got to watch this last night and LOVED it.
I feel like the second film was still my favorite of the 3 movies but this was a great conclusion to the series.
I kind of wish this wasn't the end. I personally would love to see another story with grown up Hiccup and Toothless.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I feel like the second film was still my favorite of the 3 movies but this was a great conclusion to the series.
I kind of wish this wasn't the end. I personally would love to see another story with grown up Hiccup and Toothless.

I absolutely loved it! This is one of those rare trilogies where every installment is a perfect 5 out of 5 for me. In fact, I can't think of any other trilogy where I loved every installment that much. Halfway through The Hidden World, I remember thinking, "I love this, but the second is still my favourite," but by the end (and what an ending it was!), I couldn't choose. Every film in the series has scenes and characters and plots that I absolutely love.

These HTTYD films are so much more than kiddy animated fare. There is SO much in them for adults to relate to! I'm going to horribly miss these characters and this world, but they're doing good by wrapping things up while still on the top. I'd love to see this win Best Animated Picture next year at the Oscars, but since we just got a year without Disney or Pixar winning and I doubt we can have two in a row, I'm sure Frozen 2 or Toy Story 4 will win it. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Wonderful movie. We all loved it.

I know it's been said by everyone that this would be the end, but there's still so much that can be said/done that I'm pretty sure it will continue... like a spin-off or something...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database