Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a disappointment the UK release has the lettering printed on the steelbook. Definitely need to get a copy of the HDZeta release instead.

Well since the other half gave me a borrow of her hairdryer last night I was able to swap the spine over. Finished product:

mk5WGwq.jpg

C74gHiH.jpg

Much easier than I thought it would be. Didn't need any double sided tape as the glue was still pretty soft so it just stuck straight down.

(Now if someone would like to gimme the backplate of the HDzeta release it'd be much appreciated!)

Epic result CasuallyDressed. But even with the HDZeta back you've still got the ugly rating logos on the front :) And then your inside art goes completely haywire.

The HDZeta release is THE release to have...

You know... at this point, no one has made or is even planning to do How to Train Your Dragon 2 as a steelbook (to my knowledge).

So I'd take one like this from Zavvi, vices and all- if they just release the second movie on Steelbook.

You know... at this point, no one has made or is even planning to do How to Train Your Dragon 2 as a steelbook (to my knowledge).

So I'd take one like this from Zavvi, vices and all- if they just release the second movie on Steelbook.
Well, the planned HDzeta release thread is still here.

But admittedly (and unfortunately) it's been very quiet on that front recently :dunno: