Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened with Inside Llewyn Davis, but that wasn't listed as a Zavvi or Hut exclusive. It seems odd that Amazon would list an item advertising a competitor's exclusive. It is also equally odd if Zavvi are responsible for listing this on Amazon's website. I don't understand The Hut's business plan :wtf:

The Studio might have listed it in error EEK!

I think I'll wait until it's listed at Zavvi. Absolutely loved this film and the second one is just as good, if not better. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar situation to the Jump Street steelbooks, preorder the second film and get a discount on the first one.

i ordered this through amazon and I'm very happy because i don't have this even in amaray version. in 1 hour I'm going to watch the 2nd part of this film:scat: and i hope soon there some news about the steel book of the 2nd part:scat:

the 2nd part is much much better than this one :)

Last edited:
I think whoever pre-orders with Amazon is gonna get a cancellation e-mail. If this does happen, then its gonna be a Zavvi exclusive me thinks.

Hmmm... I can't open my HD Zeta lenticular until I see if this is actually coming out or not and the artwork.
Hope they will confirm or deny it very soon!

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

orange-arrow._V192197281_.gif
Go to Amazon.co.uk's Home Page