Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Amazon UK listing has been removed possibly because it is the same release posted by a third party reseller for the Zavvi exclusive.

It wasn't posted by a 3rd Party reseller...When it's got The Hut exclusive in the title that's how the product data looks like...Internally shared in an inventory system...

Its good news for people who dont like spending alot of money on steelbooks i believe,but i prefer the HDZETA the best overall in all fields...

Just had the cancellation email from Amazon:

Amazon said:
Hello,

Unfortunately, we’ve had to cancel your order #203-9745786-0107546 for How To Train Your Dragon steelbook (HUT) [Blu-ray] [Region Free] (B00KD0VFSS) as we're not currently able to offer this item for sale.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes and hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Reactions: stashbr
I could be interested in this if they plan to release both parts and not just the first one and then forget about the rest. But the art will decide if I end up getting it or not.

Last edited:
i would defo be in for a uk version of how to train a dragon steelbook love this film one of my all time greats hope this happens but would like some goodies to come with it like the other releases

Would be good if they released the second movie as well or if they did a double pack of both films, depends on the artwork and price for me

A doubt it will have goodies but you never no mate, but it will be interesting to see how they go about it what I hope for is how to train your dragon 2 that will be awesome and see what they bring out with that in terms of quality artwork and extras , regarding this it will be cool as it would look nice sat next to the HDzeta's version on the shelf...

Last edited:
I hope this comes true. I've been having a hell of a time trying to get a copy of the HDzeta Steelbook...I've tried at least 6 times and *every* time, the big goes above my limit...