Hugo (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Thailand]

Release date: 17/May

LINK: Amornmovie

hugonp.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful-though this may be a 'Steelbook(TM)', there have been instances where they interchange these different terminologies and it ends up being some other Metal package. I hope we do see a Steelbook for it, in other countries, too-great film.

I found this film rather boring and seemed just an experiment to show off the art prowess of the director...judging by responses above i seem to be in the minority lol.

You can't really go wrong with Scorcese. Even his weaker films tend to be better than most of the stuff that Hollywood releases these days :)

Reactions: tono06 and Blayze17
I'm a huge fan of Scorsese films but really didn't enjoy this that much, so I'm not quite sure about this edition, if it looks nice then I just might get it, will await more info and pictures on this ;)

I really think you have to thank Hugo for giving us the Trip to The Moon steel. I think Hugo brought attention to the old film for those who don't know about it. Myself included.

That being said, I'd love to own a steel of Hugo.

I really think you have to thank Hugo for giving us the Trip to The Moon steel. I think Hugo brought attention to the old film for those who don't know about it. Myself included.

That being said, I'd love to own a steel of Hugo.

I saw Hugo in 3D at the theatre and that made it more interesting than normal but I would have to agree with DJHilalo and Dhiraj1 that it just didn't quite capture my attention enough(to buy the Steelbook).

I do agree with will519 that the success of Hugo is probably directly responsible for the release of Trip to the Moon in Steelbook.:movie:

I enjoyed this a lot ... perhaps due to my hand in the Trip to the Moon steelbook ... I would buy this in steel ... if this is only Country that gets it, I want it. I havent bought the film yet anyways.