Hulk 79.99$
Hulkbuster 199.99$

Amazon JP Purchase Links:
Hulk ¥ 6,350
Hulkbuster ¥ 17,024

Other purchase links:
Hulk 64.99$
Hulkbuster 179.99$

Both statues are sculpted by the same master artist who was responsible for the Avengers Marvel Now series, the infamous Junnosuke Abe and are intricately crafted to perfection. The Hulkbuster Iron Man stands at a towering 11 ½ inches tall while the Hulk reaches 9 ½ inches (both in the ARTFX+ 1/10th scale). Both massive combatants stride across the field of battle, while destroying a brick street underneath their massive weight. While each of the Marvel’s 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' ARTFX+ is an incredible display piece on their own, they’re even better together... as you can join their bases to recreate the epic battle scene in this summer’s highly anticipated film. Stay tuned to Kotobukiya's website for more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just too bad it's gonna be rather "small"...
But a great alternative for smaller budget! In 1/6 scale, this would be somewhere around 1200$... and in PF/Maquette approx $2k...

It looks awesome @Drum18 ! No doubt a budget alternative for a broken ninjas like me :)

I like Kotobukiya tho ... My avengers ArtFX+ set is nearly complete (I skipped Hawkeye I dont like him at all :) ) and this 1/10 set will match it perfectly.

I'm just waiting for Amazon to list it, currently there only 2 third party sellers that won't ship to Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
It looks awesome @Drum18 ! No doubt a budget alternative for broken ninjas like me :)

I like Kotobukiya tho ... My avengers ArtFX+ set is complete (almost I skipped Hawkeye I dont like him at all :) ) and this 1/10 set will it match perfectly.

I'm just waiting for Amazon to list it, currently there only 2 third party sellers that won't ship to Australia.
Why don't you try BBTS, they ship worldwide:
Other purchase links:
Hulk 64.99$
Hulkbuster 179.99$

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN and rodtp
Not sure if it's only me but I can't wait to have them sitting on my shelves. I thought this thread will be buzzing by now. Am I the only one getting this?

Not sure if it's only me but I can't wait to have them sitting on my shelves. I thought this thread will be buzzing by now. Am I the only one getting this?

I'm planning on getting them as well but still waiting to see if they'll be available from Amazon directly first.

Reactions: rodtp
I'm only into 1/4 now BUT I'll make an exception with this one as I wouldn't be able to afford a 1/4 Hulkbuster. I love the pose too!

Reactions: rodtp