Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 29th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr

71D1FFG7jOL._SL1203_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No it doesn't make sense to be honest. I think many people on IMDb are influenced by the overall rating of the film. Many don't want to go against the norm or don't have their own opinion/taste, so films with high ratings encourage more high ratings and films with low ratings encourage more low ratings.

This :thumbs:

I'm agreeing with Snoo.... what's happening to me?!

I don't like italian, but German and French one looks interesting. I can't make my mind, witch one to takie...
Any opinions?:)

metropolitan do nice steelbooks little expensive but worth it so if you are not sure and haven't watched the film then my advice would be to play it safe and get the german one still a nice looking steelbook but a lot cheaper.

Reactions: galareta2332
FR - I Frankenstein

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

qyfNnjq.jpg

bZ6hgdD.jpg

1sDDXP1.jpg

IwBAlEV.jpg

nTKxDo2.jpg

3sKG4gs.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

e30cgoV.jpg

t5eVv0s.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

4TEZbav.jpg

65OMHvL.jpg

JtruOYa.jpg

Just need to see some full pictures of the Italian one then I can at last make a choice.

Thanks for pictures ricster, it really helps :)

bought this and the german one and this is the better looking steelbook out of the two, still undecided about the italian one at the moment might end up getting it anyway as the film is good.
ricster i wish you had the discs in the picture as they are sweet

Last edited:
like others Metropolitan releases, IMO too much text on the front, and the artwork is nothing special (i don't like that black frame, and the font used for the title is too common); inside is much better but why the movie credits? :rolleyes:
German one wins, waiting to see the back/inside of the italian one

Last edited:
This looks pretty good with the gloss finish. I think I prefer the German Version because of the debossing/price but they are both great looking steels.:scat: