I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
exactly!!! 1:6 Optimus??? Must be huuuuuge!!!!

It's by Hot Toys and cost me about £220 I think.

Forgive me, the 1:6 was meant genirically. 1:6 tends to be 12" in height as that scale lends itself nicely to human figures etc. I didn't actually mean a 1:6 scale of OP, that would be huge, but I see what you are saying.

Reactions: Drum18
It's by Hot Toys and cost me about £220 I think.

Forgive me, the 1:6 was meant genirically. 1:6 tends to be 12" in height as that scale lends itself nicely to human figures etc. I didn't actually mean a 1:6 scale of OP, that would be huge, but I see what you are saying.
Hehehehe
I was wondering as there's a 1:12 version that exist and it's big!!!

So 1:6 would be tremendous!!!

Brilliant C.C.95. Love your Pinhead, did you manage to get hold of the new Arrow release?
Thanks! @halliwell! No, I didn't order the Arrow at all. I didn't like the artwork on it. It was very RED. The Hellraiser color scheme is traditionally black and silver and blue- so I just thought it was way off. The German Kinowelt series is more my taste:
image.jpg

(still haven't been able to get any of these yet. There are two series- black and white.)
I did, however, get my order in for the Sideshow Pinhead Exclusive PF statue!!:D:drool:

Congrats on your new order C.C. 95. :thumbs:
The new Arrow is still a throughly devilish package but I see why you prefer the black/silver finish of the German Kinowelt it's not bad. I'll keep a look out for it.