http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Couldn't find a thread so I'll post it here

Rocket & Groot Q-fig

Got this bad boy today and it's just pure awesome for the price, very cool detail and I'm very impressed ... Love the smoke coming out the gun

Now to get dr strange, deadpool, hulk & iron man

Would also love it if they did one the other way round from the first film with a rocket on a bigger groot

@Noodles @bloodsnake007

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Rocket & Groot Q-fig

Got this bad boy today and it's just pure awesome for the price, very cool detail and I'm very impressed ... Love the smoke coming out the gun

Would also love it if they did one the other way round from the first film with a rocket on a bigger groot

@Noodles @bloodsnake007

View attachment 318589

That looks really cool! Has an almost game character sort of look to it. How much did you pay mate?

That looks really cool! Has an almost game character sort of look to it. How much did you pay mate?

Yeah he does actually. They do quite a few like daredevil, batman etc but in honesty and IMO deadpool and this one look the best. Strange looks cool but I might skip hulk, can't make my mind up if he looks good or not.

I paid £7.50. There a few buy nows at a higher price and bidding listings have been going for around £7.50-£10.50+ so I was lucky

This Is actually a loot crate exclusive too so I'm surprised I got him for that price

Some of the others are similar prices too - think deadpool is a loot crate exclusive and possibly Harley Quinn

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles

Rocket & Groot Q-fig

@Noodles @bloodsnake007

View attachment 318589

Nice!
Is that from QMX?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Cheers

Yeah that's right by QMX. It's called a Q-Fig too

Olny found out about them a few weeks back. Do you have any?

Love your avatar by the way!
No, but I bought all their Star Trek figs!! (Kirk, Bones, Spock, Picard)
They have Data and Worf on the way.
I talked to the owner at Wondercon last year - great guy. He showed me the model of a soon to be released Cutaway model of the Millennium Falcon! It was amazing!
These guys are pros - their models for Star Trek Into Darkness were actually USED in the film.
So all their models are "camera ready" quality.
They have this Camera ready model for the Enterprise D (Next Generation) with working electronics that has been sold out for years (but the site always says "more on the way"). I badgered him about that. I said "do you NOT want me to give you $10k, or what?":rofl:
He said that they are hard to make, and take time, and frankly was tired of making these pieces of art that were being bought by rich guys for their 8 year olds to play with and break! (I sympathized)
I assured him that I was a collector and worthy of such an item....but still waiting:(
Nice guy, though. (I also begged him to make the Mothership from Close Encounters!:LOL:
We got off on a long conversation about that movie and how Douglas Trumbull is a god!:LOL: He said it would be an easy model to make. But, licensing, etc....) Nothing yet...

Don't you miss walking the Blockbuster aisles?!!!
(I actually worked at a Blockbuster a looooooong time ago!)
You seem very happily surprised in ur avatar!!
(Although I kinda miss wintertime Icicle LightSaber Flloydo!):hilarious:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
No, but I bought all their Star Trek figs!! (Kirk, Bones, Spock, Picard)
They have Data and Worf on the way.
I talked to the owner at Wondercon last year - great guy. He showed me the model of a soon to be released Cutaway model of the Millennium Falcon! It was amazing!
These guys are pros - their models for Star Trek Into Darkness were actually USED in the film.
So all their models are "camera ready" quality.
They have this Camera ready model for the Enterprise D (Next Generation) with working electronics that has been sold out for years (but the site always says "more on the way"). I badgered him about that. I said "do you NOT want me to give you $10k, or what?":rofl:
He said that they are hard to make, and take time, and frankly was tired of making these pieces of art that were being bought by rich guys for their 8 year olds to play with and break! (I sympathized)
I assured him that I was a collector and worthy of such an item....but still waiting:(
Nice guy, though. (I also begged him to make the Mothership from Close Encounters!:LOL:
We got off on a long conversation about that movie and how Douglas Trumbull is a god!:LOL: He said it would be an easy model to make. But, licensing, etc....) Nothing yet...

Don't you miss walking the Blockbuster aisles?!!!
(I actually worked at a Blockbuster a looooooong time ago!)
You seem very happily surprised in ur avatar!!
(Although I kinda miss wintertime Icicle LightSaber Flloydo!):hilarious:

Oh I've seen the Star Trek figures, they look very cool. I'd love some Star Wars ones by them too.

That's very cool and love it when these guys are grounded and you can chat to them for ages. He sounds cool, oh my I have to check out the falcon.

Their iron man is out soon and he looks awesome. Think the fire lights up. I will get a few more of these so I'll post them as I get them but I can't go mad, maybe one a month at around the price I paid for rocket and groot.

They seem like pros, the paint job is excellent on the one I have and I noticed that on the pics and videos I've seen for the other marvel, Star Trek etc figures so that's something I look for, especially when you see the prices and they are affordable and decently priced. Yeah a very impressed

Oh wow! That's quality they used them in the film!

I get where he's coming from and you know by him saying that to you about rich dads giving them to their kids he cares about the product and you just know a lot of time goes knto them. I haven't looked at any of the space craft vehicles so I image they are more expensive than the figures?

Close encounters mothership would be very cool also, wonder if they would include the upside down R2 lol

I do miss them, I used to spend hours in there picking out films when I was a kid. Hours lol only to find the good ones were all rented out :( haha
It's also how I used to find my weird horror films back then. My dad would look at me and just give me this half smile and say "okay... Don't tell your mum" lol cheers dad

Haha yeah I'm pulling a strange face in that one, it's like excitement and partial roar lol. Don't think my face can go like that anymore haha

I still have the ice-saber one somewhere - and the edit you made, that's also saved On my phone. Love that edit

Edit: I've just checked out their spaceship models of the falcon and other bits ..... WOW

And with the Star Trek figures you mean the proper figures right? I didn't realise they make them like that. I thought you meant the cartoonish ones like my rocket and groot. They look very cool, bet you have a nice collection

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Oh I've seen the Star Trek figures, they look very cool. I'd love some Star Wars ones by them too.

That's very cool and love it when these guys are grounded and you can chat to them for ages. He sounds cool, oh my I have to check out the falcon.

Their iron man is out soon and he looks awesome. Think the fire lights up. I will get a few more of these so I'll post them as I get them but I can't go mad, maybe one a month at around the price I paid for rocket and groot.

They seem like pros, the paint job is excellent on the one I have and I noticed that on the pics and videos I've seen for the other marvel, Star Trek etc figures so that's something I look for, especially when you see the prices and they are affordable and decently priced. Yeah a very impressed

Oh wow! That's quality they used them in the film!

I get where he's coming from and you know by him saying that to you about rich dads giving them to their kids he cares about the product and you just know a lot of time goes knto them. I haven't looked at any of the space craft vehicles so I image they are more expensive than the figures?

Close encounters mothership would be very cool also, wonder if they would include the upside down R2 lol

I do miss them, I used to spend hours in there picking out films when I was a kid. Hours lol only to find the good ones were all rented out :( haha
It's also how I used to find my weird horror films back then. My dad would look at me and just give me this half smile and say "okay... Don't tell your mum" lol cheers dad

Haha yeah I'm pulling a strange face in that one, it's like excitement and partial roar lol. Don't think my face can go like that anymore haha

I still have the ice-saber one somewhere - and the edit you made, that's also saved On my phone. Love that edit

Edit: I've just checked out their spaceship models of the falcon and other bits ..... WOW

And with the Star Trek figures you mean the proper figures right? I didn't realise they make them like that. I thought you meant the cartoonish ones like my rocket and groot. They look very cool, bet you have a nice collection
Yeah, I got the reguar Star Trek figures. But they are awesome and reasonably priced. They just put out the preorder for Captain Kirk's chair!!:woot:
Those Star Trek model ships are just the bomb. Did you watch the videos?
That battle damaged ship from Star Trek 2 and the new Enterprise coming out of dry dock look incredible. I wish I could afford them all! Actually I would not know where to put them all!:LOL:
Apparently, you can even see people inside the windows!!
Yeah, great company - and you can tell that the reason they don't do tons of stuff is because they out alot of care into the ones they do.
And the owner - well let's just say I was talking to him for quite a while before I asked him what he did At QMX - "I own it":LOL:
And when he showed me the falcon, he made me promise not to tell anybody because it was hush-hush! How cool is that?!

• Thanks
Yeah, I got the reguar Star Trek figures. But they are awesome and reasonably priced. They just put out the preorder for Captain Kirk's chair!!:woot:
Those Star Trek model ships are just the bomb. Did you watch the videos?
That battle damaged ship from Star Trek 2 and the new Enterprise coming out of dry dock look incredible. I wish I could afford them all! Actually I would not know where to put them all!:LOL:
Apparently, you can even see people inside the windows!!
Yeah, great company - and you can tell that the reason they don't do tons of stuff is because they out alot of care into the ones they do.
And the owner - well let's just say I was talking to him for quite a while before I asked him what he did At QMX - "I own it":LOL:
And when he showed me the falcon, he made me promise not to tell anybody because it was hush-hush! How cool is that?!

How big is the chair?

I didn't watch any vids just looked through photos but I'll check some out

All their ships looked the bomb, the guardians Milano looks amazing too. I'd love that and the falcon personally but yeah couldn't afford them and no room anyway lol

Hahaha great response. He does sound very cool, yeah that's awesome you got to see that first. Love stuff like that. I've known about a few things in hush hush mode on various things (like steels for example) and always cool when that happens. You feel special

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
How big is the chair?

I didn't watch any vids just looked through photos but I'll check some out

All their ships looked the bomb, the guardians Milano looks amazing too. I'd love that and the falcon personally but yeah couldn't afford them and no room anyway lol

Hahaha great response. He does sound very cool, yeah that's awesome you got to see that first. Love stuff like that. I've known about a few things in hush hush mode on various things (like steels for example) and always cool when that happens. You feel special
https://qmxonline.com/products/star-trek-tos-1-6-scale-captains-chair-fx-replica
IMG_7412.JPG

• Thanks
I got a few that i had ordered a while back that im still waiting on....

got my drax finally after 2 years....

Got Hateful Eight John Ruth and Breaking Bad Set and Texas Chainsaw Leatherface PF ........all 3 just last payments and shipping delays each month. Was gonna chill on statues/figs after those .... and then, sideshow sends me a random $50 coupon off $200 in mail. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Thanks
I got a few that i had ordered a while back that im still waiting on....

got my drax finally after 2 years....

Got Hateful Eight John Ruth and Breaking Bad Set and Texas Chainsaw Leatherface PF ........all 3 just last payments and shipping delays each month. Was gonna chill on statues/figs after those .... and then, sideshow sends me a random $50 coupon off $200 in mail. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

What John Ruth did you go for? The Neca version?

I ended up picking him up at the start of the year. He's easily my favourite figure now, detail is incredible

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I really don't like that one unfortunately... he looks like a kid with a goatee lol.

Lol so basically like if you had a goatee? :whistle::LOL:
Nah I know your not a fan but you mentioned showing you pics when I do pick others up

Can't grumble for £3.99 (including shipping) though

Lol so basically like if you had a goatee? :whistle::LOL:
Nah I know your not a fan but you mentioned showing you pics when I do pick others up

Can't grumble for £3.99 (including shipping) though
I wish I could grow a goatee! I pretty much get as far as looking like Pedro and that's about it. :p

But yeah, you definitely can't complain at £4... think even I'd be tempted for a few quid! Bet they'll look pretty awesome displayed together anyway. :thumbs:

I wish I could grow a goatee! I pretty much get as far as looking like Pedro and that's about it. :p

But yeah, you definitely can't complain at £4... think even I'd be tempted for a few quid! Bet they'll look pretty awesome displayed together anyway. :thumbs:

Hahahaha "if you vote for me I'll make all your wildest dreams come true" lol

Yeah got a right bargain on him. Think he's a loot crate exclusive too, at the moment they are in the boxes next to each other and like pop vinyls they have the windows so it's easy to view them. Yeah they look cool next to each other. I'm still hoping one day they do the reverse with rocket on groot.