aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 735
Last edited:
The Hangover Alan talking bobble head by Funko

(My mate brought me this back from Las Vegas as a gift because I love the hangover, love Alan and a lot of people I know think I look like Alan and call me Alan as a nickname lol - I went to a wedding last Friday and they had a selfie machine, I was very drunk in the photos and it was the first time I see the resemblance myself lol)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Wreck
Very cool dynamic pose of batman/joker. Didnt remember that coming out for the video game.

like that walter white and hangover.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
And lastly The Incredible Hulk Bust by Bowen Designs (numbered 357 of 750)
(Kinda like a chess piece too)

I have one more item to post tomorrow but it's boxed away and I need to build it again ;)

@Noodles some more bits on the previous page too

Sorry for hijacking the thread :bag:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

To show how big it is (it's quite heavy too)

image.jpeg

Very cool dynamic pose of batman/joker. Didnt remember that coming out for the video game.

like that walter white and hangover.

Yeah it's very cool, It came with the Arkham origins game along with the metalpak, hard cover art book and some other bits. I think the US version came with a different model of the joker sitting at a desk. Looks very cool but was to expensive to ship over. I managed to get this set a few years back for £25 still sealed so I was very happy.

This is the metalpak. It's awesome.

image.jpeg

I did post pics of the batman & joker model In the gaming section that were clearer and in the day but here's a few quick pics, it's a bit dark but you get a rough idea.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Breaking Bad Walter White Bobble head by Mezco

(Love the likeness of this badboy even though it's a more animated version)

View attachment 327148

Love these! I have Walt too, along with Jesse and an exclusive version of Saul...

And lastly The Incredible Hulk Bust by Bowen Designs (numbered 357 of 750)
(Kinda like a chess piece too)

I have one more item to post tomorrow but it's boxed away and I need to build it again ;)

@Noodles some more bits on the previous page too

Sorry for hijacking the thread :bag:

View attachment 327166

Ha damn, that last photo took me by surprise... I wasn't expecting him to be that big! :OMG:

I really like this one as well... would love to get it myself, along with the Batman one they did.

I love Wall.E and have a few little bits. I got all these from the 99p shop a few years back lol

If I could buy a full scale wall.e I would

View attachment 327134

Yet something else we have in common... I adore Wall-E! :happy:

• Thanks
Love these! I have Walt too, along with Jesse and an exclusive version of Saul...

Ha damn, that last photo took me by surprise... I wasn't expecting him to be that big! :OMG:

I remember you saying you had Walt too but I didn't realise you had Jesse and Saul! They look so good in person. Ha love the Saul

Yeah the hulk busy is meaty. Heavy too. Love the detail on the ripped shirt and his mouth

Did you see the Wall.e and joker shelf I posted on the last previous page? (My wall.e figures were 99p lol, it was about 7 years ago when the 99p shop used to have some pop vinyls and Star Wars bobble heads - all official in the box for 99p lol mad, I did have a few Star Wars bits but can't find them)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I really like this one as well... would love to get it myself, along with the Batman one they did.

Yet something else we have in common... I adore Wall-E! :happy:

Ha I literally just posted if you seen these

Yeah I wanted to get the batman one and I think they did a bane.

There's a really cool beetlejuice one I need to get too. Detail on them is awesome

Yeah mate love wall.e, I want a life size one

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I remember you saying you had Walt too but I didn't realise you had Jesse and Saul! They look so good in person. Ha love the Saul

Yeah the hulk busy is meaty. Heavy too. Love the detail on the ripped shirt and his mouth

Did you see the Wall.e and joker shelf I posted on the last previous page? (My wall.e figures were 99p lol, it was about 7 years ago when the 99p shop used to have some pop vinyls and Star Wars bobble heads - all official in the box for 99p lol mad, I did have a few Star Wars bits but can't find them)
Ha I literally just posted if you seen these

Yeah I wanted to get the batman one and I think they did a bane.

There's a really cool beetlejuice one I need to get too. Detail on them is awesome

Yeah mate love wall.e, I want a life size one
Yeah, they're definitely my kind of bobbleheads! I much prefer them to the Vinyl Pops. Ah, yeah... I do remember the Bane one. Pretty sure I remember seeing the Beetlejuice one too now that you mention it.

Was the Hulk expensive? I'd love to own some busts like that, but the ones I usually like tend to cost a fair bit.

Another mate of mine has the same Wall-E and Eve figures and I've always really wanted them... never bothered to actually look how much they cost nowadays, but 99p is an absolute bargain! How do you lose Star Wars items?! They should be kept in an extremely safe place like all of mine are... *cough* the loft :rolleyes:

Wasn't there an old DVD edition that came with a life-size remote controlled Wall-E? Can't remember where I saw it now as it was years ago... think it might've been in Sammy's collection.

Yeah, they're definitely my kind of bobbleheads! I much prefer them to the Vinyl Pops. Ah, yeah... I do remember the Bane one. Pretty sure I remember seeing the Beetlejuice one too now that you mention it.

Was the Hulk expensive? I'd love to own some busts like that, but the ones I usually like tend to cost a fair bit.

Another mate of mine has the same Wall-E and Eve figures and I've always really wanted them... never bothered to actually look how much they cost nowadays, but 99p is an absolute bargain! How do you lose Star Wars items?! They should be kept in an extremely safe place like all of mine are... *cough* the loft :rolleyes:

Wasn't there an old DVD edition that came with a life-size remote controlled Wall-E? Can't remember where I saw it now as it was years ago... think it might've been in Sammy's collection.

Yeah I prefer those bobble heads. It's only the marvel and Star Wars pop vinyls that are bobbles for some reason. The beetlejuice is sittin on a grave stone. Looks so cool
Tbf the jack sparrow one was cool too

The hulk was quite expensive if I remember, got him about 5 years ago and was £60 I think. But I really liked it and went for it. Was the cheapest I found him for

Yeah bargain, the 99p store used to get a few random things like that. I got this lead Han Solo from there too lol and some other Star Wars figures. Well I have some away to a mate because I wasn't big on them, they were like pop vinyls but can't remember the actual make

I have no idea mate, never seen one

Here some other bits I got from the 99p store years and years ago (proper random stuff)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lol
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love this weird thing

image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Noodles
breaking bad figures arrived while I was away .... and my leatherface statue shipping soon!

once BB figures set up ill post a pic ... got a spot in a detolf for them so been holding that open spot for a long time

niiiiiice ..... trying to outshine my lil 1/10 scale coming eh? lol

well I pre-ordered a wonder woman god killer sword. :smuggrin: code WBFINAL for 15% at wbshop.com ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95