digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Post pics once you receive your prizes! #bestweekever
ninjaweek18-social.png

Last edited:
@ChrisPatt @meaner @Drum18 @wayne71 @Djpaddy @nafosb @TheJoker @Smudger1279

All shipping today please remember to post in here on arrival and of course feedback is always appreciated ;)

@SleeplessMIA @CleverLoginName @PunkNinja @toykuehn @tridon @Ashish @Jester30 @2KSteely

All shipping today please remember to post in here on arrival and of course feedback is always appreciated ;)

My friends I can only apologise but due to the weather and the fact that 2 inches of snow made my daily commute change from 30 minutes into 2 hours and then the next day my alternator deciding to give up these didn't go out as expected on Thursday :)
Good news is that new alternator yesterday meant EVERYTHING got dropped at the PO so all have now been shipped (apart from the usual, only one this year, back out) :D:D:D

Sooooo @movieguy037 @Jedi clare @pdbluray @rj531 @bigrob @Lakerone @bloodsnake007 and some others that I can't remember but have a list of at home are all on the way now ;)

Massive thank you to @Noodles, Capelight and #ninjaweek #bestweekever for the insanely wonderful prize!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to get these! And the extra movie! AND the supersweet note! Oh my gosh, you sure do know how to spoil a gal! :D :D Thank you! :drool::drool::drool:

Attachments

• IMG_20180307_115907_261.jpg
    IMG_20180307_115907_261.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 120
Massive thank you to @Noodles, Capelight and #ninjaweek #bestweekever for the insanely wonderful prize!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to get these! And the extra movie! AND the supersweet note! Oh my gosh, you sure do know how to spoil a gal! :D :D Thank you! :drool::drool::drool:
That's great that they included an extra film, although I'm not too surprised... Capelight are awesome like that! :D

Congrats once again Babs, and enjoy your prizes! You deserve them. ;)

Reactions: MrsRobinson
20180307_212532-02.jpeg

Thanks @Apollon for these great steels. I love Transformers and Flatliners are amazing in hand. Pet slip makes it just superb. Cant wait to watch them, especialy that Time Out is my guilty pleasure and I havent seen transformers and central inteligence. Flatliners will be great to confront with remake witch i watched few weeks before and was much dissapointed remambering the original one.

My friends I can only apologise but due to the weather and the fact that 2 inches of snow made my daily commute change from 30 minutes into 2 hours and then the next day my alternator deciding to give up these didn't go out as expected on Thursday :)
Good news is that new alternator yesterday meant EVERYTHING got dropped at the PO so all have now been shipped (apart from the usual, only one this year, back out) :D:D:D

Sooooo @movieguy037 @Jedi clare @pdbluray @rj531 @bigrob @Lakerone @bloodsnake007 and some others that I can't remember but have a list of at home are all on the way now ;)
No probs dude many thanks!!

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Status
Not open for further replies.