Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,340
A massive thank you to @apsmith21 for these incredible prizes! I really wasn't expecting to win anything at all this year because of Ninja Week's growing popularity, so I couldn't be happier that I won so many cool items from one very generous person. :)

Thanks again Andy! :notworthy:

#best week ever! huge thanks to @Apollon for last year's best steelbook (#642), @Noodles for my favourite Disney, and @lenticularis for the blue banner under my avatar. :notworthy: incredible generosity, great community spirit, all around awesome. :woot: have not even had chance to crack 'em open yet, but looking forward to it! thanks again, everyone, and congratulations to all winners! :thumbs: :)

#best week ever! huge thanks to @Apollon for last year's best steelbook (#642), @Noodles for my favourite Disney, and @lenticularis for the blue banner under my avatar. :notworthy: incredible generosity, great community spirit, all around awesome. :woot: have not even had chance to crack 'em open yet, but looking forward to it! thanks again, everyone, and congratulations to all winners! :thumbs: :)

Thanks for sharing, and congrats once again! :)

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Status
Not open for further replies.