I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
News from facebook Plain Archive

Dear International customers,
<I Saw The Devil> PET Full Slip Shipments
We’ve notified a few days ago that I Saw The Devil PET Full Slip encountered a production error.
If you’ve ordered the One Click Combo Pack (Three editions of I Saw The Devil + The Master), Triple Pack (Three editions of I Saw The Devil), or the Double Pack (I Saw The Devil PET Full Slip + The Master), we’ll be shipping those orders altogether on November 6th.
We would love to ship the PET Full Slip separately on November 6th, but not having more staff restricts us from doing that.
+ Please don't report this to Paypal. It has already given restrictions to our account, but there will be even more if there's a complaint from our customers. Further restrictions from Paypal may lead to giving up the international market. Please be patient so we can ship our products out in perfect condition.
Our sincere apologies.
Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

10173780_570417473102739_8620443473886972614_n.jpg

I hope by them posting this they don't have some customers messing about as there will always be someone who will ignore their request
We need to get a ninja team ready and fully equipped to give our opinion known to any who do contact PayPal :D

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: dirtyoak and lolwut
People take great pleasure in complaining about everything, we see it from some of the same people who post on this forum frequently. It's a modern day disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Troll2Fan
If they lost international shipping, could they just forego PayPal and just take credit card? Appears the problem is all with PayPal. Not sure what would stop them from doing that, unless PayPal helps streamline the international shipping company process.

Reactions: Thelite13
From PA's FB

Project : <악마를 보았다> 스틸북 I SAW THE DEVIL Steelbook™
Design & Calligraphy : 최지웅(프로파간다) Choi Jee-woong(Propaganda)
Illustration : 송철운 Song chul woon
Production : 스카나보 Scanavo

※ 사진 속 소책자는 '쿼터슬립' 에디션 부속물입니다. (The booklet in the picture is only for 1/4 slip edition)

1167375_572029082941578_3575493637794476619_o.jpg

I'm keeping mine sealed (if I managed to get a PET slip) :)
Why are people reporting issues with a delay to Paypal? What's it got to do with them? PA are a small company and trying their best to make the best quality products.