I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, my local mail service tried to do the delivery on 18th Nov, but failed saying that there were not enough information on the address to complete the delivery.
They only gave 2 days, and Yesterday 20th Nov,they already sent back to the origin.
I contacted them as soon as i saw this situation and my Mail Post Service told me that is impossible to go back.
Already sent mail to Plain, to see if you could help me in doing the right steps, to have this edition in my hands. Im depressed now

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Im sooo sad....... :( :( :(

So my last tracking update says @ INCHEON 11/04/14.

My order consisted of the One Click combo pack of I Saw The Devil & The Master...sent using Stupid K-Packet! WFT!?

I've sent an email to PLAIN staff, just waiting for a response.....

Id be willing to pay for shipping AGAIN if it was returned to them. What else can I do?

Im at $167 plus change PAID - + shipped with K-Packet.

If I have to pay for shipping again, it will be EMS for like $45-$50. :(
Either way Im at a loss of $25 plus change for the original k-packet shipping. This Is some BULLSH!T!

Just got the proof of posting invoice from PA with no postcode in my address. Pretty much sums up why it is stuck at GBLALA since Nov 7th.

Royal Mail says origin post or seller should file lost claim.

I can't believe that in the 21st century they can't generate your postcode from the address alone. Shocking!!!

I double checked the address at the website and it is correct. This has never happened to me before ever. In line with the below reply from Royal Mail, I asked them to file claim for further perusal.

Reply from Royal Mail:

In order to investigate this matter, we recommend you contact the senders and ask them to provide their own postal administration with the posting details. We have a Universal Postal Agreement with all our international partners, which means all enquiries and claims relating to international mail must be initiated by the senders in the country of origin. Please see the Universal Postal Union's website at www.upu.int for further details regarding this.

Where applicable, the postal administration in the item's country of origin will liaise with Royal Mail to investigate the loss. They will then respond to the senders directly, just as soon as their enquiries are complete.

Im sooo sad....... :( :( :(

So my last tracking update says @ INCHEON 11/04/14.

My order consisted of the One Click combo pack of I Saw The Devil & The Master...sent using Stupid K-Packet! WFT!?

I've sent an email to PLAIN staff, just waiting for a response.....

Id be willing to pay for shipping AGAIN if it was returned to them. What else can I do?

Im at $167 plus change PAID - + shipped with K-Packet.

If I have to pay for shipping again, it will be EMS for like $45-$50. :(
Either way Im at a loss of $25 plus change for the original k-packet shipping. This Is some BULLSH!T!

I'm in the same boat as you, only with just the PET/Master one click combo, and based on the reply I got from PA you're not going to be too thrilled. Basically, they'll have Korean Post run a trace but by their records it's departed Korea and there's nothing else they can do.

Frankly, I think we're both out more than just the shipping. :sick:

I'm in the same boat as you, only with just the PET/Master one click combo, and based on the reply I got from PA you're not going to be too thrilled. Basically, they'll have Korean Post run a trace but by their records it's departed Korea and there's nothing else they can do.

Frankly, I think we're both out more than just the shipping. :sick:

Yeah @Zyrin, I got the same reply from PA. Im still gunna wait till it has been 29 days, and on that 29th day ill file a claim with Paypal. Not to mention I will NEVER purchase anything from PA again. I will have to do a group buy in the future If I want to buy their stuff

:(

This is the reply I got from PLAIN ARCHIVE in regards to the fact that I have not received my package & the tracking has not updated since 11/4/14 @ INCHEON:

""Dear, NDNS
We are sorry to hear that your item is delayed.
The package was not returned yet.
We will let you know it' returned back.
It has already departed from Korea in according to the shipping status.
Actually, we can’t do anything more than that to help you out after it departed from Korea.
We are going to ask Korea Post to trace the package.
When they answered it, we can give you an answer. (The work will, of course, take time.)
Your patience will be much appreciated.
Such being the case, please understand our position.
We are constantly striving for the best.
Again, we are sorry about the inconvenience.
Sincerely
PLAIN ARCHIVE""

Reactions: rover
This is the reply I got from PLAIN ARCHIVE in regards to the fact that I have not received my package & the tracking has not updated since 11/4/14 @ INCHEON:

""Dear, NDNS
Actually, we can’t do anything more than that to help you out after it departed from Korea.
When they answered it, we can give you an answer. (The work will, of course, take time.)
Sincerely
PLAIN ARCHIVE""

The seller is responsible for the package until it reaches the buyer. That's at least the situation within Germany. Therefore Plain Archives has to replace or refund the order. It is their responsibility to get the money back from Korean Post. It is one of the worst customer service to push the responsibility to the buyer!!!! The buyer can't even file a complaint with the Korean post. Good that you all paid with paypal.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

""Dear, NDNS
Sincerely
PLAIN ARCHIVE""
That sucks man. But I would wait for PA to find out what they can through Korea Post, whilst keeping in mind how much time you have through Paypal to open a case (180 days? 45 days?). Just keep them on a tight leash by constantly asking them for updates. Hopefully, it turns up somewhere. :thumbs:
"When they answered it, we can give you an answer. (The work will, of course, take time.)"
I don't know why some members define that response as poor customer service. I would fully expect PA to investigate as much as they can before issuing a refund. To not do so would be stupid and irresponsible for any small business.

Rover

Seller is responsible ultimately. If I sell an item in bay or here and if it doesn't show up it is me who will file lost claim and follow up. Unfortunately this is part and parcel of selling something that we need to accept and move on. This is a weird situation without a shadow of a doubt but it happens. In my case the K-Packet shipping invoice provided by PA has no postcode on it.

That sucks man. But I would wait for PA to find out what they can through Korea Post, whilst keeping in mind how much time you have through Paypal to open a case (180 days? 45 days?). Just keep them on a tight leash by constantly asking them for updates. Hopefully, it turns up somewhere. :thumbs:
"When they answered it, we can give you an answer. (The work will, of course, take time.)"
I don't know why some members define that response as poor customer service. I would fully expect PA to investigate as much as they can before issuing a refund. To not do so would be stupid and irresponsible for any small business.

Rover

You are right, but then the answer should be that they will refund the order, in case the package is lost and not "we can't do anything more".

Mine arrived on Saturday and man what a fantastic release!! Now to find the time to sit down and watch it