I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be receiving my pet full slip edition shortly cant wait for it, it looks awesome with the colour, artwork and extras... [emoji41]

Reactions: Marina Blue
Mine hasn't updated since 11/4 either. I sure hope they arrive soon. I live in CA, so I expected to wait, but it's been a month. It's getting ridiculous, and making me anxious.

I'm in Cali. I haven't lost hope yet. I've contacted the director of PLAIN, who is my friend Juno on Facebook. He assured me he would let me know if my package was returned and that it would get sorted out.
#keeping hope alive

Guess what, the package finally arrived. I had to pay £3.80 to Royal Snail as the reason I was given was Buyer didn't pay enough postage which is weird. Anyways relieved to get it although I am yet to open it [emoji1]

That's great! :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316
Welp. :grumpy: Received an e-mail from PA:

Around 10 packages of <I Saw The Devil> and <The Master> we’ve shipped on November 3rd and 4th are not arriving at our final destinations in America. When USPS finally responded to our message, they replied “We have no idea,” which is irresponsible to say the least.

We did discover one strange fact, though. The missing packages were on the same freight aircraft (flight No. PO214) that left Korea on November 4th. There’s been no updates on these items since they left Korea.

We’ve demanded to Korea Post that they find these items and the company responded with a team which has already begun the work on the missing packages.

There’s nothing that Plain Archive can directly do with items that have left Korea, unfortunately. But we do hope that you get your orders rather than go through the cancellation & refund process. We’ll update ASAP if we hear anything from Korea Post.

If Korea Post doesn’t provide us with a clear and responsible answer 10 working days from now, we’ll classify these orders as “lost” and do a full-refund procedure.

Guess I'll be hitting up the 'bay first of the year...

Reactions: Marina Blue