I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film i've just received my pet full slip last week and it looks awesome another nice looking steelbook from PA thanks for providing us customers with this beauty... [emoji41]

More updates on the missing US West Coast shipment from PA:

We would like to begin by saying, Thank You for your patience.
Korea Post has sent us a "Delivery Bill" from the responsible airline.
Please find the attached documents for more information.
According to the document, the missing packages are NOT lost.
They have all arrived in Los Angeles about 1 month ago.
Unfortunately, it is unclear whether these packages have left Los Angeles for delivery or not.
That is not our fault, but we believe that we have to assume some responsibility.
After careful consideration we have decided to offer you a $10USD of gift card.
As soon as we found out about the last known location,
messages were sent to the airline and USPS for swift action.
We’ll notify ASAP if we hear any news.
It may take slightly longer for find to get your package.
Sincere apologies to those affected by this issue.

@NoDingsNoScratches Check your tracking number, my missing shipment has been updated to indicate it arrived and departed USPS LA today!

Thats Awesome, congrats!

My tracking still hasn't updated yet, unfortunately...

But Im not worried. Ive spoken with the Director of PLAIN. He notified me the packages should arrive soon. We are just hoping that the items were not damaged at customs.

It's gunna be grail by the time we get our copies LMFAO! Can't wait!

Reactions: harry
@NoDingsNoScratches Check your tracking number, my missing shipment has been updated to indicate it arrived and departed USPS LA today!

Just got my update, they are in town! Can't wait till Friday to get them!!!! Yay! I'm expecting a big haul to come in on Friday! Gunna be an epic start to the New Year. Just hope they weren't tampered with &/or damaged otherwise I will be pissed the hell off fo real my ninja

Do you think the packages were opened?

Just got my update, they are in town! Can't wait till Friday to get them!!!! Yay! I'm expecting a big haul to come in on Friday! Gunna be an epic start to the New Year. Just hope they weren't tampered with &/or damaged otherwise I will be pissed the hell off fo real my ninja

Do you think the packages were opened?

No clue, I'm just happy they've been found! It's going to be real interesting to see what condition everything is in.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Can I just point out the one thing I absolutely HATE about all the PA releases? Tough, I'm going to anyway. It's the positioning of the numbering label. Why the hell would you want it on the bottom? Put it on the top, or the spine if you don't want to do what everyone else does by putting it on the back. The fact it's on the bottom, you slide it on and off a shelf a few times and it will end up marked/damaged. Just seems like a dumb idea that is just being continued because they started and don't want to change now?

Anyway...anyone get #666?

Can I just point out the one thing I absolutely HATE about all the PA releases? Tough, I'm going to anyway. It's the positioning of the numbering label. Why the hell would you want it on the bottom? Put it on the top, or the spine if you don't want to do what everyone else does by putting it on the back. The fact it's on the bottom, you slide it on and off a shelf a few times and it will end up marked/damaged. Just seems like a dumb idea that is just being continued because they started and don't want to change now?

Anyway...anyone get #666?
I find it a terrific spot, cause it doesn't ruin the total balanced design they always go for.

Numbering labels on the front or back, like Kimchi I don't like, cause it's in the way of the design.

Plain Archive's backs are always clean and are being designed to an esthetically pleasing end product.

I keep mine sealed and if I do open them, I protect them and don't slide them in and out like you do.

I love that they put the Numbering label at the bottom.... It's like a surprise everytime you look for your number and finally find it ;-)

Don't change a thing Plain Archive!

Last edited:
I find it a terrific spot, cause it doesn't ruin the total balanced design they always go for.

Numbering labels on the front or back, like Kimchi I don't like, cause it's in the way of the design.

Plain Archive's backs are always clean and are being designed to an esthetically pleasing end product.

I keep mine sealed and if I do open them, I protect them and don't slide them in and out like you do.

I love that they but the Numbering label at the bottom.... It's like a surprise everytime you look for your number and finally find it ;-)

Don't change a thing Plain Archive!

To each their own, but I stand by what I said. I just find it annoying and stupid placement, but I know that's not going to be everyone's opinion. If I kept them sealed, I might not be so bothered, but I'm firmly in the "I buy them to actually use them for the purpose they were designed; to open and watch" camp.

You're entitled to your opinion. Even if it is wrong. :p

Reactions: AnubisNefer
To each their own, but I stand by what I said. I just find it annoying and stupid placement, but I know that's not going to be everyone's opinion. If I kept them sealed, I might not be so bothered, but I'm firmly in the "I buy them to actually use them for the purpose they were designed; to open and watch" camp.

You're entitled to your opinion. Even if it is wrong. :p
Hahahah, sure thing...

Too bad I got number #666

;-)

And I have multiple copies too...

Nah, @satanclaus

I'm kidding, I thought a Korean customer got number 666 over at blu-ray.com

Last edited:
Reactions: satanclaus