REy.jpg

Kylo Ren
Size:
13x19"
Price: $55
Edition of: 325
Kylo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found these from the original Bottleneck run on e-bay. Got a decent price on them, so ended up pulling the trigger.

These appeared to be really hot on the secondary market when they first splashed, but now are having trouble selling a little above
cost.

Finally found these from the original Bottleneck run on e-bay. Got a decent price on them, so ended up pulling the trigger.

These appeared to be really hot on the secondary market when they first splashed, but now are having trouble selling a little above
cost.

glad you got them for good price, and even more so these cynical people struggling to sell them on for the stupid prices they think they should get for them. I noticed the really great green room print dropped price a few time and there were a lot hanging around, hopeful I can pick one up for not too much over cost eventually. Mine turned up last week, they look so good.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
glad you got them for good price, and even more so these cynical people struggling to sell them on for the stupid prices they think they should get for them. I noticed the really great green room print dropped price a few time and there were a lot hanging around, hopeful I can pick one up for not too much over cost eventually. Mine turned up last week, they look so good.

Do you think these aren't selling for silly prices because of the larger print run?

Do you think these aren't selling for silly prices because of the larger print run?

I'm not sure, it could be - I wonder also if it's because it's not screenprint etc too? I don't think many Star Wars properties sell for way over the price now (Stout and Moss aside - maybe the Rheem Davis one and Karl Fitzgerald's A New Hope) but it's nice to get a chance to own some of Rory's work - Casablanca, Drive, The Graduate all super expensive. Saying that I think it took a little while for the Mike Mitchell Star Wars portraits to go up - some of the timed ones are 2/3x price now at least.

Hope he does a Blade Runner scene for one of these - my favourite film but all the great prints are way too expensive.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21