I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a sealed copy of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 1 Digipak to go with all of my sealed MCU SteelBooks. Anyone able to help me out?

Lokking for Jackie Chan numbered digibooks from kimchi:
- Police Story Trilogy
- Project A collection
- Armour of God collection
- Wheels on Meals
- Miracle

and Chinese Ghost Story Trilogy.

Thanks.

Hey people,

I'm looking for the the man/the man from nowhere , armour of god and project a collection korean digipack/digibook (700-777 copies edition)

Please pm if you have will buy cash or trade whatever you prefer.

Hi, i'm looking for a Chinese Ghost Story Trilogy Korean digipack, Memories of Murder CJ digipack, Sunny CJ digipack, Armour of God Korean digipack and Projet A Korean digipack. Thank you.

Looking to buy a copy of the Sin City 2 DE Mediabook, the Eva Green one...
81uymwihqal-_sl1500_-jpg.188259

Attachments

• 81UYmWIhQAL._SL1500_.jpg
    81UYmWIhQAL._SL1500_.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 143
Still looking for Sin City A Dame To Kill For German digibook. But not really fancy paying a lot for it now, so if someone has a used copy they'd like to sell it for a good price, pm me please.

Hi, i'm looking for a Chinese Ghost Story Trilogy Korean digipack, Memories of Murder CJ digipack, Sunny CJ digipack, Armour of God Korean digipack and Projet A Korean digipack. Thank you.

Looking for the Walking Dead Season 5 Digipack that was included with the Limited Edition Walker Statue. Looking to spend $60 shipped.