I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

i have been collecting DVD of movies from DC Animation for some years and recently started replacing them for blu ray copies unfortunately some of them don't have slipcovers which i'm currently looking for and hoping someone here can help me out with for a reasonable price, i need blu ray slipcovers for

1:Superman Doomsday

2:Superman batman Apocalyps

3:Batman Gotham Knight (UK Slipcover)

4:justice League The New Frontier (Custom made Slipcover)

If anyone can help out Please send me a private message

Looking for the slip for Paddington (Canadian), Oldboy (Canadian) and Royal Wedding Collection Beauty and the Beast (USA).

Better if only the slipcover.
I was after that Oldboy slip for like a year or two since it came out. It finally made it to the top of my list & I went full search mode on that b. Finally tracked it down Pretty quick once I intensified my search but I was a lucky find from an Old school hardcore slip collector. Grail Slip IMO. Good luck

Ps the front title is glossed. Looks amazing

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching for :

The Master Keepcase Plain Archive
Becoming Jane Plain Archive
King of Pigs 2nd Release Plain Archive

SEALED

TRADE or CASH or TRADE an CASH!

I'm looking for a U.S. member to help me with a wish list of slipcovers -- mostly newer releases. I've had the worst luck lately buying slipcovers from eBay and elsewhere, so I really need assistance from a fellow collector who cares about item condition.

Drop me a PM if you're willing to help. Thanks!

Hey fellow ninjas :)

I'm looking for
The fall novamedia
Under the skin novamedia
American hustle novamedia
And tinker ticker double pack

Can be open or sealed. But mint with stickers and goodies etc.

Will buy or trade.

Pm me please

Thank yiu :thumbs:

Looking for these slipcovers; with or without movie

- The Girl Who Played with Fire [Canada] {aka Millenium 2}
- Castle in the Sky [US/Canada]
- Alien 3 [Canada]
- Alien: Resurrection [Canada]
- Blade Trilogy [Canada]

PM is key. :)

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask.....I'm looking for a slip cover for the Night of the Demons (2009) blu-ray. Anybody know where I can get one?

Thanks,

Phil

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask.....I'm looking for a slip cover for the Night of the Demons (2009) blu-ray. Anybody know where I can get one?

Thanks,

Phil
The CE from Shout? I might have seen a copy at HMV but don't get your hopes up though. I'll let you know after i visit HMV. :)

I'm looking to purchase Phenomena Bluray Arrow Limited Edition with outer slip either mint or sealed and Deep Red Box Set Arrow sealed if any fellow ninjas can help me out :thumbs: