I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Looking for Age of Shadows (Korean limited edition).
Preferences: looking to buy sealed, but will consider open if mint
Thanks!

I'm looking for all seasons of Black Sails, digipacks with lenticular slipcases (US) - does anyone perhaps know if these can still be bought in stores or are they long gone? Thanks!

old i know ... but saw one the other day in store. fyi

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for the Day After Tomorrow and Mr. & Mrs. Smith Fox Icon series slipcovers shipped to the US. Prefer blu-ray + slipcover for Day After Tomorrow and prefer slipcover only for Mr. & Mrs. Smith but will take them any way I can. I can't find these anywhere!

Note - I did see Walmart might be carrying these again. The only Walmart I've checked so far did not have these two titles, but did have others. Just a heads up in case anyone sees anything locally.

Thanks!

Reactions: kryptonite
This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for the Day After Tomorrow and Mr. & Mrs. Smith Fox Icon series slipcovers shipped to the US. Prefer blu-ray + slipcover for Day After Tomorrow and prefer slipcover only for Mr. & Mrs. Smith but will take them any way I can. I can't find these anywhere!

Note - I did see Walmart might be carrying these again. The only Walmart I've checked so far did not have these two titles, but did have others. Just a heads up in case anyone sees anything locally.

Thanks!

I will keep an eye for those.

I am also after 4 more slips to complete the whole set:

Wall Street
Big Trouble in Little China
Super Troopers
Mr & Mrs Smith

Hi there,

it's a long shot and I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for it here anyway, but I just dare to do so (if not okay, please delete):

I'm looking to buy the custom lenticular slip by zesty for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

If there is a chance to get, just shoot me a pm.

Thanks and best

Hi there,

it's a long shot and I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for it here anyway, but I just dare to do so (if not okay, please delete):

I'm looking to buy the custom lenticular slip by zesty for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

If there is a chance to get, just shoot me a pm.

Thanks and best

Have you tried @zesty direct for this slip? He sometimes has some slips left over :)

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me out i'm after a mint Orphan Black season five slip cover from the USA. Unfortunately mine came badly damaged from Amazon so i'd like to get a new one. I'm based in the UK cheers.

Hi! I'm looking for these 2 Plain Archive titles from anyone who is EU-based. Both have to be sealed and in mint conditions with sticker (I know that they're still available on the official webstore, just trying to have a deal locally in order to save some time: K-packet from Korea to Italy may take a lot):

- TAKE SHELTER PA039;
- STILL WALKING PA040.

Thanks!

Hi. I'm just back here after long time. I'm looking for Plain Archive THE BEAUTY INSIDE blu-ray if anyone has a copy to let go or trade.

Thanks.

9C8D5069-52DC-4FAE-9634-99A4673F819C.jpeg I know it’s a long shot but worth trying. I’m searching for the full slip included in the CAROL deluxe box by Plain Archive. Can be open as long as in perfect conditions. Thank you.

Hello all,

I'm looking for a mint condition The Walking Dead season 7 lenticular slipcover. Trying to find one that does not have any bent corners, torn corners, scratches on the slipcover (front or back), and one that has not been sitting on a shelf.

I'm willing to pay good money for one. Let me know if any of you can help me out.

Thanks!